FAIZ NEW FORM BLASTER FORM!DANGROUS!FIVE DE CHANCE!FIRST PART!

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, faiz and others was fighting the dragon orphnoch, as they get beat. Dragon orphnoch than them as his speed was so fast than accel form.dragon going finish kiba, but he look at the plane was appeared as dragon reveal normal and fellow to the plane. Dream and others help kiba to stand up and leave the place. Wolf and rose was fighting each others as wolf cannot defeat him so easily and now rose going crash on wolf.

At the same on tunnel, dream and others may run away from kitazaki as they help kiba stand up.

Rouge:kiba-san, hold on.

Kiba:I'm be fine.it's nothing serious.

Before they heard from kiba phone as he pick up and answer it.

Kiba:hello?

Kusaka:kiba? Where are you? I need you help.

___________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________[

At the warehouse, rose still grab his collar before he throw him on the ground while he shoot fire rose at kazuki as he landed on the ground. Suddenly, kiba and others was appeared with the car before they get off.

Dream and others:senpai/kazuki-san/kazuki.

Kiba take out the belt from bag and put on his waist, while he type on the phone with number 555 and eater.

STANDING BY

kiba close his phone and raising his hand.

Kiba:henshin(変身

Kiba then put it on the slot and pushed it down.

COMPLETED

red neon light surrounding his body until they engulfed in huge light and turn kamen rider faiz.

Faiz and precure charge forward at rose as faiz deliver punch at his face while dream and aqua turning kick on rose, but he quickly dodge attack and counterattack with punch at them. Milky rose and lemonade deliver side kick on rose stomach while mint elbow strike on orphnoch chest.

Before kaixa was appeared with his side basshar as he stop the engine and off the motorcycle while he charge forward at rose and deliver punch at his face. Kaixa grab rose shoulder while he block attack and backfist on kaixa face. As rouge deliver chopped on rose back and dream deliver side kick on his chest to step away.rose fire rose at them, causing an explosion as they landed on the ground.

Faiz and kaixa take out the own pointer and they removed their own mission memory and insert it into the leg.

READY

faiz and kaixa pointer on their own leg before they opened the phone and pressed enter.

EXCEED CHARGE

Energy transferred from their own belt. Their own pointer leg and aimed for rose. The tip was pointed at the rose causing him to paralyzed. Faiz and kaixa dove, turning into energy and the drill struck the orphnoch roae chest, but he quick teleport away as faiz and kaixa landed on the ground as they surprise that he was disappeared.

Faiz:what?

Dream:he disappeared?

Rose:he run away!