COCO BRIDE HAS ARRIVED!INTERWINED THREADS

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, mari going meet sawada at the warehouse, but she get interrupted by swordfish orphnoch and tried to killed mari before sawada save her, kusaka tried to finish him off with gold smashed as mari pushed sawada back to save him from kaixa before she get hit. But faiz and precure was save mari from Kusaka as they kicked on his back to tried to stop.

At the kikuchi cleaning, kazuki and others on the living room before mari asked them about sawada save her from swordfish.

Nozomi:eh? So you were being attacked by an orphnoch... And sawada saved you?

Mari:yes. That's why i protected sawada-kun without thinking.. I'm sorry, kusaka-kun.

Kusaka:I'm the one who should apologized. I put you in danger for no reason...

Mari:but now you understand, right? Sawada-kun still the same person he was in the past. If he wasn't. There's no way he would have save me.

Kusaka:i wonder about that... He has tried to take your life before. Isn't it dangerous to blindly trust him?

Mari:that's not the case at all. Kusaka-kun, why can't you trust your former friends? I believe in them. The ryuusei students are connected by a special bond.

Kusaka:that's... What i want to believe too.

Kazuki and others also confessed to kusaka that he wants to bet on the words of truth. But kazuki and others not sure that about him. Mari turn back to them about sawada.

Mari:kazuki? What do you think?

Kazuki remembered about that flashback that, kazuki and kiba run away from lucky clover. Kiba tried to hold them off as he trust to kazuki.As kazuki not sure about that he face to kiba with his pride.

Kazuki:I'm not sure.

At that moment, kusaka cleaning the van while kazuki and others was going leave the place untill they ask kusaka about mari trust to sawada.

Kazuki:hey.is this a good time?

Kusaka:what do you want?

Urara:we think we going to trust mari-san feeling.

Mari:trust? What do you guys mean?

Kazuki:mari-san believe in sawada.just as mari-san says, if sawada-san can live as human... Then i want to trust kiba-san once more. That's what i mean.

Kusaka surprised what he said as he stand up and glared at them.

Kusaka:you guys don't get it!

Komachi:don't get it?

Rin:get what?

Kusaka:do I have to spell it out for you guys...? All orphnoch are our enemies!if you guys don't believe that, you guys can't fight!how have been fighting all this time?huh? Why are you guys trying to support the orphnoch? You guys some special reason or something?

Kazuki:hah!not really.

Kusaka:speaking of which... It seem you're quite interesting in my past. I'm not going to tell you anything about myself. I want to ask... About the house and you past.

Kazuki feel angry about him before he split mouth with saliva on kusaka face as they surprise before kazuki grab his neck to tried to shut up.

Kazuki(angry):you better shut up or i killed you.

Kazuki punch his face to lean against wall before kazuki and others was going leave the place.

_______________________________________________________________________________