MILKY ROSE NEW POWER!KAZUKI TRUE FORM

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, sawada give delta gear for his classmate as he want to have game with them,kusaka and sawada was going settle once for all. But they get interrupted by two coworker murakami. As Kusaka defeat the rhinocerosbeetle. And kazuki and others was going quicky to the hospital to meet mari room before they shocked that mari was dead as she gone forever.

At that room mari, they going check on her room and look at her was died as they turn back to doctor and nurse.

Doctor:confirmed dead. I'm sorry.

Keitarou:no... Mari-chan.. This isn't true, right?

Keitarou tell mari about she was dead as she cannot response.Nozomi and others was shocked that mari was dead as they tried no to cried before kazuki lean against wall. As he cannot protect her.

________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the warehouse, sawada was still injured own his arms before he look at the stegbeetle was run away. As he was delta was reveal normal and Kusaka turn back to him.

Kusaka:now that the pests have been dispersed. It's finally time. Here i go!let's end this!

Kusaka grab the delta gear and put on his car side basshar.as sawada ask him about kaixa gear.

Sawada:of course you find the kaixa belt easier to use... That's fine. I face you.

Sawada grab the kaixa gear and throw at him before Kusaka catch kaixa gear.before he heard from his phone and answer it.

Kusaka:hello!

Keitarou:ah, kusaka-san? It's terrible!mari-chan has... Mari-chan.. Mari-chan...

Kusaka:what? It can't be!there's no way!

Kusaka shocked that mari was dead as he quicky hopped on the side basshar before he leave the place.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the kiba mansion, kiba was stare at the window about that kusaka doing horrible to kazuki. As yuka look at kaidou was sign on the signboard.

Yuka:kaidou-san, what is this?

Kaidou:my signature. I'm practicing it. I'm famous now. My picture even appeared in the paper.

Yuka:that's... I'd like your signature too, kaidou-san.

Kaidou:okay!i give you one later.

Before he heard the call from his phone as he pick up.

Kaidou:yes this is kaidou. Seriously, again? I told you, i don't care. Damn... Stop being so stubborn. You moron!

Kaidou close his phone and put his phone down on the table as yuka look was angry about it.

Yuka:kaidou-san?

Kaidou:from the welfare center again. That kid i saved want to meet me.

Before kiba was heard from his phone as he pick up and answer it

Kiba:hello!

Kazuki:hello, kiba-san

Kiba:what's wrong, kazuki-kun