KAZUKI AND NOZOMI:A DISTRESSING REUNION!ORIGINAL

Perviously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5, nozomi narrates the story of flora, the guarding of the cure rose garden, and recalls how she asked for the help of the group. Then they met a small boy by the name of syrup and been attacked by the new villain, scorp. Coco and natts returned but had no idea whwt is going on while the girls gained new power and transformed into Precure once again. Then boy save precure from Scorp it was kazuki from parallel world as he gained new power and become kamen rider faiz.as they surprise.

Scorp was delivery Punch at dream as she block attack and spinning kick at scorp. While lemonade and rouge delivery punch at him he dodge attack and delivery punch at them, but they dodge attack as they delivered side kick at him, aqua and mint delivered side kick at him and turn kick at scorp.

Scorp delivered punch at dream as same dream too before they stay back. Scorp charge forward at him and whip at faiz Before he dodge attack as he spinning kick at his face and upper hand on his cheek. Scorp delivered punch at faiz as he dodge attack and hook kick on his back. Scorp was delivery hook kick at faiz while he grab his let as he spinning around and throw at the tree before scorp stop his move and landed on the ground.

Scorp:well, whatever, I've had enough for today.

He teleport away as syrup is shocked to find out girls were pretty cure and kazuki were kamen rider faiz, while coco seems depressed about something.

Syrup:those girls are pretty cure-ropu as same boy are kamen rider...!

As this is going on, dream exited approach coco and nuts same others precure and faiz.

Dream:coco!nuts!

Mint:what happened!

Lemonade:why are you dressed like that?

Nuts:we were in the middle of a coronation ceremony.

Aqua:how did you get here?

Natts:what brings up the question?

Rouge:i have feeling something bad stared again.

Lemonade:even if you say that, aren't you happy, rouge?

Rouge:it is nice tho see coco and nuts again.

dream:by the way, who are you, how you become kamen rider like Hirayuki-san

Faiz:hirayuki, do you know about my cousin.

Dream and others:ehhhhhhhhhh, you cousin

They shocked that hirayuki has cousin suddenly,they turn around at the man as the man was wear the suit blue t-shirts as his jean was black and his shoes was white as his age 34.

Man:hello ladies and gentleman,

Dream:who are you sir,

Man:so, you people wear superhero. Then i take all you lives.

They confused what he said expect kazuki before he reveal his face which had gray marks appeared before transformed into a creature that resembles a humanoid ox. Ox orphnoch

Ox orphnoch