TOWARD THE FUTURE!THE ETERNALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE KAMEN RIDER AND PRETTY CURE 5

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 go,kazuki and others was defeat kitazaki, but he quickly away from them untill orphnoch king was appeared and eat kitazaki live. As precure doesn't have notice that terou was orphnoch king all time. At that time, kazuki and others going to the cure rose garden before Anacondy was appeared and attack at them. Anacondy use her power to turn stone when precure turn stone. Faiz and others was shocked and Anacondy get eat by orphnoch king as what have she done. Kiba brought kazuki and terou to the smart brain.

At the Palmier kingdom,The palmier kingdom is mostly rebuilt, with just a bit of wall left to go. As the citizen look at the weather become black.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Inside eternal headquarters, ryuki, delta and Milky rose is trying unsuccessfully to open the doors to the museum collection, where the dream and others have been imprisoned.

Syrup:the director keeps his collection inside of eternal.

Ryuki:damn it!

Rose:why won't it open?

Syrup:I'm sure it's because of the director's power.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the cure rose garden doors, monarch was sense something evil. As they turn back to him.

Crepe:what's wrong?

Montblanc:mom... Over there...

They turn back to weather and notice the director flying in a high speed.

Montblanc and others:eternal!

The director just files past them, completely ignoring their presence, and into the cure rose garden doorway.

Montblanc:he's gone.

Crepe:Flora's in danger!

Bavarois:we should depart as well default!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, coco and nuts are still climbing stairs, when they feel the presence of something is here. Again.

Coco:something's heading our way

Nuts:it couldn't be!

Coco and nuts recognize that sense it was director. As he director just files right past them, also ignoring their presence.

Director:the cure rose garden!

Director laughed as he going to meet flora.

________________________________________________________________________________________