KING DONUTS AWAKENS!THE ENIGMATIC RIDER!

At the smart brain, the man driving with his bicycle before may at the company as he caring the bicycle to the office before the another employed appeared and bow to him

Man 1:president!good morning.

Man and women:good morning!president

___________________________________________________________________________________

At the mansion, kiba was doing his laptop about orphnoch as yuka was doing breakfast and kaidou was sleeping on the sofa before kiba was going pressed the smart brain video.

Announced(english):life is trail. Life is limited. So why don't you think about true life? Be smart. True life is you start.

Before yuka was finished doing breakfast for them as she go front of table.

Yuka:it's finished.

Yuka was look kaidou still laying down on the bed.

Yuka:umm, if you'd like...

Kaidou was go front of the table as he swipe off the plate and they surprise.

Kiba:what are you doing?

Kaidou:nothing.

Yuka:I'm sorry!

Kiba:why are you apologized!

Yuka:because... He might not like it.

Kaidou:anyways, this isn't the time to be happily eating. What are we supposed to do now? Huh? How are we supposed to live?

Kiba:i think... We should protect humans.

Kaidou:what do you say?

Kiba:the orphnoch are trying to attack humans and turn them into their allies. But... As a human. I want to protect humans.

Kaidou:huh? You're suddenly an ally of justice? Stop screwing me? If i were asked i wanted to do. I would rather attack humans.

Kiba:attacking people without reason... Would be impossible for you. You're our friends.

Kaidou:who decided that? Anyway, what's with you? You're being so pushy. Are you our boss?huh? Anway... I don't like...

Kaidou was going leave the place as yuka call him out.

Yuka:kaidou-san.

Kiba:wait... He come back for sure.

Yuka:but...i think kaidou-san needs help right now... Because he just threw away his dreams.

She remembered about that kaidou was throw guitar on the floor and shattered it.

_______________________________________________________________________

At the kikuchi cleaner, keitarou was doing his work as he give to money for customer because she want change money.

Keitarou:this item and the one piece suit will be 200 yen, okay? I've properly received you items.

Woman:okay. Please take care of it. Ah, also, would you listen for a bit. Keitarou-chan? Yesterday. There was a prowler around my house.

Keitarou:prowler?