ORIGAMI TEAR!RIN VS THE MONSTER OF EDO

At the England, hirayuki was on his office while he doing on the laptop own documents for student. Hirayuki has been years that he and his friends precure was fight odin. Hirayuki reminded that his cousin was come to this room as he notice it. Hirayuki missed kazuki as they become cousin when they kids. Suddenly, he heard open the door and revealing his staff woman while she hold the homework.

Woman(english):excuse me professor,can i put homework on you table.

Hirayuki(english):sure, why not.

Staff woman put homework student on the table as she look at the picture it was hirayuki and karen.

Staff woman:professor, that's your girlfriend.

Hirayuki(english):yes, that's my girlfriend her name karen minazuki. She is intelligence, calm and stoic nature.

Staff woman(English):that's beautiful girl. I never seen. As i don't have boyfriend.

Hirayuki(english):don't worry, someday you have boyfriend.

Staff woman(english):thank you, then l leave you office.

He nod her as she going leave the office. Hirayuki going continue his work on the laptop before he heard from laptop as he take look at message it was karen.

Hirayuki:karen-san, she missed me when i leave the Japan.

Hirayuki click the message from karen and revealing her message. She said"hirayuki-san, how are you? I'm fine. I'm worried about you when you leave. But something i want show you the video about kusaka-san was bully you cousin kazuki-san and kiba-san.

Hirayuki(shocked):what? That kusaka masato. That jerk i hate Kusaka so much.

Hirayuki click the video before the video start as he notice that kusaka become faiz when he stole faiz gear from kazuki and he shoot at kazuki and his friends. And then he attack kiba when he tried to broke up relationship with kazuki and kiba.hirayuki feel angry as he punch on the table.

Hirayuki(growl):that jerk.

At that moment, hirayuki was doing training on the gym as he punch at the dummy stomach with kusaka face on the dummy.when he take photographs kusaka face and put on the dummy head. He punch dummy chest multiple time as he angry about kusaka and then turning kick on dummy face to broke on Kusaka face and then dummy head laying down ground.

Hirayuki(anger):kusaka, i will be back japan for next month and i will beat you on you bones.what have you done my cousin.

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

On evening, kazuki and others was on the shipping yard while they walk on the street before they lean against wall and laying down the ground.

Kusaka:hey!you guys okay?

Rin:hey!don't ask us about the question.

Kusaka:delta power is nuisance but... When i think about it, it's kiba yuumi who's the real villain here. Don't you agree?while saying such pretty words...

Kazuki:hah!you're the real villain.come on girls.

They nod him as they going hopped on his car and leave the place.