TENNIS WITH A COOL GUY ON THE PLATEAU!MARI DIES!

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5,mari was going meet sawada at the building before coworker seako was appeared to tried to kill mari as kazuki and others was save mari before they tell sawada take mari, but sawada killed her with his fist before they get mad at sawada what he done to mari. And then they are inside the hospital as kusaka blaming to kazuki was fault and lie to kiba about kazuki, but kazuki tell truth about that Kusaka was lied about him. As kiba realize that kazuki never betrayed kiba and now, kusaka and kiba was going fight each others.

At the river, kaixa and horse still not move until the flower going down.they charge forward and swing at each other with the sword, causing an spark.As horse swing on kaixa chest to step away.

Horse:you're the only one... I won't forgive you!you betrayal me and even betrayed kazuki-kun feeling!

Kaixa:yeah. I was jealous of him.For allowing myself to trust him, damn orphnoch!

Horse swing on his chest and thrust his stomach to step away. As kazuki and precure still watch at them fight. Suddenly, kitazaki was appeared as he behind on the wire wall and kazuki, precure was notice that he was here.

Kitazaki:oh? They're really going at it. Nice.

Kitazaki put the belt delta gear on his waist and he held up delta phone.

Kitazaki:henshin(変身)

STANDING BY

He insert the phone into delta phone.

Completed

Kitazaki was surrounding by white neon before they flashed and soon, he was donned in armor, turn into kamen rider delta.

Horse and kaixa swing each others while horse swing on his chest and other side kick on his stomach. Kaixa swing on his back when horse Dodge attack and swing on his chest to step away. Before kitazaki charge forward at horse and pushed kick on horse back. Kaixa stand up as he deliver punch on his back and swing on kitazaki chest.

Kaixa:don't get in my way. This is our fight.

Horse:move side

Horse swing on kitazaki chest to landed on the ground. As kaixa swing on horse back while horse dodge attack and counterattack with punch at kaixa chest.

Kitazaki:how bothersome. They're really going at it. Whatever. I just defeat the winner.

Horse swing on kaixa chest multiple time and kaixa upperslash on his stomach to step away. Kaixa and horse swing on their chest multiple time before they side kick on their leg to blow away and landed on the ground as they lost consciousness. Before kaixa and kiba reveal normal as kazuki and others was go front of kiba to check on him when he is okay.

Kazuki:kiba-san, are you okay?

Rin:please hang in there!

Cocoda:hey kazuki-san, how about kusaka-san.

Kazuki:leave him right now. As we help kiba-san expect for him. Let's go.

Kusaka deserve that what he done to relationship before kazuki and others help kiba to grab his hand and put on kazuki shoulder before they leave the river right now. As kitazaki look disappointed about kiba and kusaka lose battle while he take off the delta and reveal normal.

Kitazaki:how undignified. Such idiot. I've lost interest.

Kitazaki take off the delta gear and lost interest.

____________________________________________________________________