I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the message that was bouncing up and down on my screen.

'No filming today until 7pm. 3/4 of the crew have a hangover. Thank you Jensen! Have a good day.'

I looked at the clock. It was nearly 3pm, so we still had a few hours to pass.

"So ....?"

"Sure, why not. Want to ask Jared if he wants to hang with us?" I felt like I had to ask that, but deep down inside of me I wanted to spend the time with Jensen alone.

He jumped off the couch and clapped his hands. "Yeah, sure." Before he hit the button to call his brother from another mother, he looked at me. "Only if you really want him to come."

Now I felt like shit. I loved Jared, a lot! "Definitely." It sounded more forced than planned.

Jensen raised one eyebrow. "Ah, I don't know. He probably wants to spend some time with his family anyway. They never get to see each other as often as they used to. He keeps on complaining."

"Well, then ..." I trailed off, patting the empty place next to me. "Sit down."

We decided to watch an old black and white french movie and I found myself thrown back into the Destiel scene we filmed a few days ago. My heart started racing for no reasonable reason.
I tried to play it off cool and nudged his side.

"Reminds you of something?" I laughed - a little too shy and shaky.

He sticked his tongue out. "It's a good movie, douchebag. Me and Danneel watch it before- Okay we shouldn't watch this." Jensen stopped the film, face red.

"Before ...?" I asked, but the answer to this hit me right in the face just when the question left my lips. My stomach clenched painfully and my heartbeat doubled. I looked at my best friend, unintentionally licking my lips.

Why was I reacting like this?

I frowned as Jensen leaned in.

Suddenly his phone went off, making both of us jump. I exhaled heavily - haven't even noticed that I've held my breath.

Jensen answered the call, leaning back into the couch. My mouth went dry as he rubbed his free hand over his thigh.

"Come on, we've to go. They decided that filming starts earlier than 7pm."

I swallowed hard. "Okay."

The drive down to the set was quiet.

____

"You can't leave again," Dean begged. He had just got his angel back. Okay it's been like two weeks already, but to Dean it felt like only a few hours.

"Dean," Castiel groaned as Dean kissed the soft and sensitive skin of his neck. "It won't be for long. Only a few hours." He turned around and coughed, splattered blood covering his hand. Shit. He left.

"Stupid angels," he cursed, almost falling down because he had hold Castiel's shoulder.

The Winchester straightened himself, suddenly able to think clear. What was he doing? Yes, he felt better in Castiel's presence, but making out with him? When did all of this got out of control? Castiel was a dude. Right? Did angels even have genders? Well, he was sure as he that the vessel was a man.

Sammy. He needed to talk to his brother. His younger, little -yet taller than him- baby brother always knew what to say.

After looking for Sam for about half a year - this bunker was just huge -, he found him sitting in the library. Of course. Where else? Sam was reading a book about The Men Of Letters. When Dean tapped his shoulder, the tall man - who looked completely uncomfortable in the small chair - jumped a little, ready to fight.