Percy's POV

Annabeth and I walked down the west wing. So far we had awoken Clarisse from her slumber (And that was very, very scary. I had even asked Annabeth if I could go hide but noooo, she made me wake up the devil.)

"Percy, over here." Annabeth said and I walked over to her and saw through the window the city was crumbling.

"Gods, I believe Luke now. It really has been ten thousand years." I murmured.

"I know..." Annabeth murmured and she rested her head on my shoulder. "It's so different now... I know I'm not a goddess of Olympus anymore, but I'm not a goddess of Chaos either. You're the second most powerful being in the universe but you don't seem like it."

"I know Wise Girl. I almost wish I was still twelve, just finding out I was a half-blood but now it's just so complicated..." I whispered.

"When did you get so smart Seaweed Brain?" She sighed.

"I spent two thousand years with Chaos Wise Girl I'd have to pick up a thing or two." I said, grinning slightly.

"Let's just get the others Seaweed Brain." Annabeth chuckled.

"Well Leo and Reyna's right there." I said, and pointed to the two of them.

"Okay, I'll get Leo, you'll get Reyna." Annabeth smirked and ran over to Leo.

"What? She'll kill me!" I protested then sighed as she shook Leo's shoulder. I walked over to Reyna and noticed her intertwined fingers with Leo. "Reyna, please don't kill me, wake up." And I shook her shoulder, she didn't wake up but Leo was luckily awake by now.

"Reyna, wake up." Leo said, and shook her shoulder as he asked, "How long have we been asleep?"

"Ten thousand years." I said grimacing as Reyna stirred.

"What?" He asked his face registering shock.

"Yep, a little more then eight months." I said.

"He was a little upset at Void." Annabeth said drily.

"A little?" Reyna asked, raising one of her eyebrows and kissing Leo on his cheek.

"Yeah..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "I have to go find the rest of the others now I guess." I sighed, "C'mon Annabeth. You two can wake up the others on your way to the North Tower."

Thalia's POV

After Piper told us the prophecy we sent her to the North Tower and I sighed. "Percy isn't going to like this is he?"

"No... He'll probably be even madder then before." Nico sighed, and I remembered when Piper had forced everyone to play Truth or Dare. I chuckled at the memory of when Leo had admitted that he loved Reyna, but then blushed when I remembered when Reyna had asked me if I love Nico.

"What are you blushing and laughing about?" Nico asked in confusion and I only laughed more.

"It's nothing, just a memory. Hey, there's Jason." I said and, still chuckling, I walked over to my younger-older brother and shook him awake.

"Five more minutes Piper..." He mumbled and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Jason's its Thalia." I managed and he blinked open his eyes.

"Nooooo more sleep." He moaned and covered his eyes but I knew he was playing with me. I beckoned Nico over and made a motion at the ground and he grinned.

"Awww Jason, I love you too." I said, and poked him in the shoulder as Nico summoned a skeleton.

"Fine." Jason pouted and I chuckled. Then he looked over my shoulder and his eyes widened in horror and he jumped back.

"You... You can go back now." Nico managed through his laughter as I leaned onto him.

"P-Piper's i-in the n-north tower." I said, chocking on my laughter. Jason glared at us before walking away grumbling about how he had such a loving sister.

I suddenly turned to Nico, I had to tell him. "Nico?" I asked hesitantly.

Luke's POV

"Ah where are the others?" I grumbled, and Zoe playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"Luke, you've asked that seventy times." She said, rolling her eyes.

"It was only sixty-nine!" I protested.

"Whatever you say Luke," she smirked.

"Fine." I pouted, "You win."

She chuckled lightly and tapped her forehead, "Did I hear you right Castellan? You actually let me win?" I smirked slightly.

"Yes Oh my beautiful one, I let thee win."

"Oh shut it Luke." Zoe said, blushing slightly.

"Okay the-" I was cut off by Zoe, who placed her lips on mine briefly before turning to Frank and Hazel. I numbly touched my lips before I poked Frank.

Crystal's POV

"Wait, Thalia's with Nico?" I asked stunned and Bianca nodded grinning wickedly.

"Yep, their reactions were so funny."

"I wish I was awake..." I said, grinning evilly along with my best friend. "After that game of Truth or Dare..." I grinned, thinking about it.

"Wait, what?" Bianca asked in confusion.

"Oh, it happened before Percy and Annabeth err... had that falling out. Percy first dared Thalia to make out with Nico, and then Reyna asked Thalia if she loved Nico." I smiled at the memory, "Thalia and Nico were so shocked that she buried her face in Nico's shirt and said that she did. I think she still does too..." I added the last part somewhat thoughtfully.

"Yeah, Nico's told me about Thalia. I can tell by the way he looks and talks about her that he loves her." Bianca smiled slightly. "I wonder where my little brother has gone sometimes..." She smiled sadly.

"I know. I remember the creepy little guy he was. And how Thalia and Percy had tortured him..." I chuckled slightly.

"He told me about those times."

"That was the life." I smiled slightly then spotted Calypso, "Oh and there's Calypso." I said, and knelt down by the demi-titan.

Annabeth's POV

"Annabeth... Is that Kathryn?" Percy asked and pointed the black haired girl.

I smiled at him. "Yep Seaweed Brain, that's Kathryn."

I knelt down by Kathryn and gently shook her shoulder.

Nico's POV

"Nico?" Thalia asked, and I turned to her. I saw her frightened face and I felt worried.  

"What is it Thals?" I asked.

"Please don't leave me again Nico." She whispered and I realized she was trembling slightly.

"I won't Thalia; I'll never leave you again." I whispered then pulled her into a hug. I gently kissed the top of her head and wondered if she still loved me.

She smiled slightly then pointed at a figure lying on the ground. "It's Elizabeth." She said then she walked over to her and shook her.