Chapter 4

Chapter Four

Leo's POV

I watched as Reyna walked out the door.

"You like her don't you?" Jason asked unexpectedly.

"Wha-What?" I asked alarmed.

"Don't try to deny it Leo, you like her." Jason smirked.

"Err... ack... ah... grr.... Um..." I said.

"I'm waiting Leo." Jason smirked.

"Fine. Yes. But I don't think like is a strong enough word." I groaned, and put my head in my hands. I had been feeling more and more fond of Reyna for the last few months but I didn't know what it was. Well, that was a lie. I knew that I might very possibly be in love with her.  

"Really? How?" Jason raised his eyebrows, now he looked concerned. 

"Jason..." I began, swallowing hard, "I... I... I think I might be in l-love with her." 

Two days later

"Beauty Queen will you tell us why you sent us here?" I huffed. Piper had summoned Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Me, Reyna, The Stolls, Katie, Clarisse and Chris, Nico, Thalia, Hazel and Frank and I still had no idea what she was planning. 

"Leo we're playing Truth or Dare." Piper said with an evil grin. I instantly knew something was up. For one, she never called me Leo. 

"Piper... what did you do?" I asked, my eyes widening. 

"Ah nothing much." Piper said smirking and Reyna and I traded glances. 

Slowly I sat down on a chair, Percy and Annabeth took opposite chairs of the other, Piper and Jason sat next to each other, Katie and Travis also took opposite chairs, (Meaning Travis went next to Percy and Katie next to Annabeth),  and Hazel and Frank sat by each other. Conner sat next to Travis, and Thalia and Nico sat next to the other, which was strange as they couldn't get along without trying to kill the other. 

"Alright, I'll go first. Percy, truth or dare?" Thalia asked, grinning evilly. 

"Um..." Percy said, eyeing his cousin warily. "Dare." 

If possible, Thalia grinned even wider. "I dare thee to go into the Aphrodite cabin without a shirt on and start flirting with them." 

I started laughing and soon everyone joined in. Even Annabeth was chuckling slightly as Percy's eyes went wide. 

"Go do it Perce." I said, holding my sides.

Percy glared at us before taking off his shirt, (causing the girls to blush, even Reyna) and then walked to the Aphrodite cabin warily.

Five minutes later he came back panting heavily, his face covered in lipstick marks.

"Oh... gods..." Thalia said, laughing hysterically.

"Oh shut it Thalia, you're next. Truth or Dare?" Percy growled, after putting his shirt back on and wiping off the lipstick marks.

If possible, Thalia looked scared, while everyone else was grinning evilly. "Um... dare?" Percy's smile went wide and evil.

"Oh this'll be good." He started laughing and Thalia stared at him in fear. After about three minutes he calmed down. "Okay, Thalia I dare you to," he paused dramatically at this point, "kiss Nico for at least two minutes." Nico's and Thalia's mouths opened in shock as they stared at their 'evil' cousin while Jason started having a ROFL moment.

"Th-Tha-Thalia h-ha-has to k-kiss N-N-Ni-Nico." Jason managed through his hysterical while Reyna started laughing as well, and I joined Jason, Chris, Travis, Conner and Percy on the floor.