Chapter 33

Chapter Eight

Percy's POV

"Annabeth!" I yelled, and caught her. Right now, her face was as white as a ghost, and she was just barely breathing.  I was pretty sure I was white when Nico placed a hand on me.

"Percy... Um..." He said and Bianca and Piper came over.

"Shadow, Adriana do you know what is wrong with her? She was fine just a second ago, or do you know Beauty Queen?" I said, looking desperately into my friends' faces.

"Percy..." Shadow said gently, "Her life Aura is fading, I don't know why." I looked up at him and he added, "I didn't do this, It could be the Fates, but she is immortal, or Gaea." I looked into his face, I was literately shaking in fear.

"The dirt woman can NOT take Annabeth," I said, glaring at him, adding some... colorful language.

Adriana sighed softly, "I can't reverse death, and maybe she's fading." I glared at her, and she added, "or maybe not, she can be fighting something Gaea gave her."

I looked down at Annabeth's face, it was whiter then ever, but I cradled her head gently, Piper, Shadow and Adriana made some excuses to leave and left, leaving me alone with her, I looked down at her face, and I thought to her, Annabeth, come back.

To my surprise she answered, I'm trying Perseus, but It isn't easy when you're a prisoner in your own mind because Gaea wants you dead.

I was very surprised, but relieved at the same time, then confused, What's happening?

Well, Gaea wants me trapped because if I'm stuck, I can't go, I can't move at all, and... wait, Percy can you channel some of your power into me? Naturally, I thought she had lost her mind, so she added, a bit impatiently, And I haven't lost my mind Perseus.

I sighed slightly and thought back I'm going to give you some of it, but I get cookies when your back.

Cookies? Annabeth seemed extremely surprised.

It's a long story, oh and Tacos, lots and lots of Tacos. I felt a wave of disbelief and I grinned, Oh and, Godly power going your way. I closed my eyes and transferred some of it to her. I felt her in my mind overpowering Gaea and she came back, gasping.

"Thanks Percy." She said, giving me back my Godly Power.

"You're Welcome Wise Girl." I smiled and she smiled back at me, our noses were touching, and I looked into her grey eyes.

"You know I've missed you Seaweed Brain." She whispered, a tear starting to fall.

"I know Wise Girl, I've missed you too." I said, using my thumb to wipe away her tear.

"I never want you to leave me again." She whispered.

"Never again Wise Girl." I whispered back.

"Percy, do you remember when I was joking with you when you forgave me?" Annabeth whispered, I looked into her eyes, and I realized what Nico had been trying to tell me, 'Tell her' he had said.

"Yes," I said softly.

"Well... I wasn't joking around when I said that I still..." she murmured.

"Annabeth, I wasn't joking either." I whispered back, I saw her face full of shock.

"Do you mean that you-" She began but I cut her off.

"Yes, I still love you." I whispered, and to my surprise she kissed me fiercely, I kissed her back.

(I just had to do that :P)

Annabeth's POV

To say that I was happy was an understatement, it was more like... I was so happy that I felt like my heart was going to burst. I kissed him, and he kissed me. I put in my years of pent up feelings into that kiss, he returned them and my hands went up to his head while his moved to my waist.

"I still love you too Percy." I whispered, when we broke free. I saw him smile and I smiled as well. I kissed him again when I heard someone clear his voice.

"Hey Torrent, Annabeth, Having fun?" Percy and I broke apart instantly blushing, and saw the smiling face of Bianca Di'Angelo.

"Err..." Percy said, rubbing that back of his head embarrassed.

"Don't worry Percy, I won't tell Nico, but I might hold it over him as secret information that he wants..." Bianca said amusement in her voice, but an evil grin on her face.

"Um..." I said blushing.

"I'm glad you're up, but while you two where... err... interacting, Nico, Piper and I found an entrance to the underworld." Bianca said cheerfully.

"Which one?" Percy said, I grabbed his hand.

"Um... that one." She said, pointing at the ground. I looked down and saw the pit, which was full of death.

"Where's Nico and Piper?" Percy asked, squeezing my hand slightly.

"Right here." Piper said, she and Nico came into view grinning.

"So what were you two doing?" Nico asked, grinning evilly.

"Um..." Percy and I looked at each other, blushing.

"Ah-ha!" Nico said, smiling smugly.

"Oh Nico, you're so immature, Percy had saved Annabeth's life, but when she was thanking him I walked in on them, making them embarrassed." Bianca said cheerfully.

"So we're going into Hades' realm?" Piper asked carefully.

"Yep." Nico and Bianca said happily.

"I love the underground, but on to Tartarus we go, oh by the way, Annabeth, do you have any red rubber balls?" Percy asked, I pulled out a squeaky red rubber ball.

"I hope Kronos likes red rubber balls." Annabeth said smirking.

Piper's POV

It was incredible! Percy and Annabeth's love had increased even more.  I led the way to the underworld, wondering if any of us would get out alive.

I had a feeling that one of us wouldn't, and I knew Percy was going to blame himself.