Chapter 31

Chapter Six

Percy's POV

I shifted slightly, and stroked Annabeth's hair unconsciously. I thought about what Nico said and I realized what he had proposed, although I didn't get why he didn't just say it. We needed a quest. And to the darkest part of Tarterus. Great. Thanks Nico. I felt Annabeth stir and I looked down and smiled down at her.

"Hey." She said, blinking her eyes open sleepily.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked, gazing down at her with affection.

"Good, what happened?" She asked yawning slightly, she sat up and grinned.

"Not much, Nico talked to me about a cure." I said, for some reason I found myself blushing when I remembered the last part of our conversation.

"Oh, for the gods?" Annabeth asked her grey eyes full of hope.

"Yeah, but It'll be dangerous. Like worst than taking-a-dip-in-the-Styx." I said.

"Oh. That's pretty bad. Where is it?" She asked curiously.

"Um... In the deepest darkest pit in Tarterus?" I said, wondering what her reaction will be.

"Where Kronos was being held?" She asked carefully.

"Yep." I said, "Like in that Wrath of the Titans movie." I said cheerfully.

"Ah joy. So we can- wait, he's already free." She said, "So we pretty much need a quest." She said carefully.

"Yeah, I'm going to tell Chaos, want to come?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll come." She said and stood up I grabbed her hand and she clasped mine then I walked forward with her. I took a right turn, then a left, then another left and right, and it went like that for another five minutes before I reached the middle of the castle.

I knocked on the door and I heard and soft, "Come in Perceus." And I smiled, he always somehow knew It was me. I walked in and saw him.

Now I know what you're thinking, he was some kind of snake thing but he wasn't. He looked like a regular guy, but the aura of life and chaos that surrounded him was like 10 times more powerful then Zeus. He could change his appearance, but most of the time he had a dark, twinkling green eyes and grey hair. He had the longest beard, like Dumbledore's from Harry Potter, and he was thin and tall. Although he was ancient he always had the twinkling eyes of a child, yet they can be thoughtful and serious sometimes.

"Hello Father Chaos." I said smiling softly, Chaos smiled back at me.

"Hello Child, Is there someone behind the door?" He asked.

"Yes, Annabeth, you can come in." I said and she came in, awe on her face.

"Hello Lord Chaos." She said and bowed.

"Rise my Child." Chaos said gently and Annabeth stood up, "Is there someone you need Perceus?" Chaos asked, turning to me, me and Annabeth shared a glance before I nodded. I explained to Chaos everything that had happened, although I left out some parts, like when Annabeth had asked for my forgiveness and when Nico had told me to tell her... something.

I ended with, "So, we need a quest to Tarterus."  And Chaos looked from me to Annabeth slowly.

"Did Mr. di Angelo tell you this Perceus?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered and he nodded.

"That is good, you'll need him. You must take a final member of your quest." Chaos said much to my surprise. But I knew instantly who I wanted.

"Annabeth? We're still a team." I said and she smiled.

"Someone needs to keep you out of trouble, I'll go." She said and smiled.

"Good, now go call a meeting Perceus." Chaos said, smiling softly, "Oh and don't tell Nico, he'll Volunteer." I looked at Chaos, confused but I nodded and walked out.

Annabeth's POV

So after our meeting with Chaos me and Percy walked out to what he called the 'Andalusia.' At first I didn't get why and he told me that it was called Andalusia because it was a name of someone close to Chaos, although Percy had never figured out why. Although he suspected Chaos had once had a sister named Andalusia.

When we got to the room it looked like a mixture of Greek, Roman and Egyptian. Everyone was there already and they were talking so I sat down next to Thalia, she kept glancing at me and smirking and I glared daggers at her, but that only made it worst.  It seemed like Nico was teasing Percy who either glared at him or rolled his eyes then looked at me and mouthed 'Can I whack him?' I shook my head grinning slightly.

"Okay so we need a Quest to Tarterus." Percy said and I nodded, I stood up and explained everything, while Nico helped me.

After we were done we were greeted by silence and I suggested a vote. Slowly Piper raised her hand, then Zoe, Jason, Leo, Reyna, Hazel, Grover, Calypso, Bianca, Zoe, Frank, Conner, Travis and Thalia, pretty much everyone raised their hands.

Me and Percy looked at each other, slightly confused but then an oracle appeared, no Ella appeared.

"Ella?" Nico said confused, "Your alive?"

"Ella has always been alive. No one needed a prophecy. Ella must speak prophecy." She said then recited

"Five shall go west and find what you seek.

Daughter of Wisdom beware the thief.

They shall enter the monster's hive

And their fears will come alive.

One shall have a final stand.

And love unleash through death's hand." Ella finished then disappeared.

"Um... Okay? I don't remember Ella just randomly disappearing..." Leo said completely confused. I nodded, also confused and Percy nodded slightly confused.

"She hasn't appeared before, well except when the time that Nico decided to do the chick-"

Percy began, but Nico hissed, "Don't Even think about it." Percy grinned slightly.

"The chick what?" I asked innocently, and Nico glared daggers at Percy then me and I shivered slightly.

"So who's going to volunteer?" Zoe asked hastily, changing the subject.

"I will." Me and Percy said at the same time, and everyone stared at us weirdly.

"What?" I asked, and Nico grinned evilly, and Jason smiled and started singing, "Percy and Annabeth sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-" He began and both me and Percy blushed and glared daggers at him, while everyone else laughed.

"Okay! Who else!" Percy asked hastily.

"I'll go." Nico said instantly, his cheerfulness had disappeared.

"I'll go." Piper said softly, she smiled softly.

"I'll go, someone needs to keep Nico in line." Bianca said smiling softly.

"Hey!" Nico shouted and I chuckled.

Bianca's POV

I smirked at Nico, who glared at me as Annabeth chuckled, then Nico asked randomly, "Who likes Tacos?" Everyone stared at him and slowly began nodding.

"Why...?" Percy asked suspiciously.

"BECAUSE I HAVE A ARMY OF THEM!!!" Nico shouted and I glared at him.

"Nico! Seriously? I'm going to kill you!" I glared daggers at him and he hid behind Percy.