Chapter 41

Chapter Sixteen

Annabeth's POV

Hera led us to the hospital wing of Olympus. I remembered having an argument with Zeus, telling him that sooner or later he would need it. Now I was wishing that they didn't need it.

I started to run, Percy, Nico, Bianca and Piper started running as well. I suddenly gasped, when I saw Zeus, Athena, Poseidon and Hermes.

"Oh no..." Hera whispered, the four gods where almost as pale as a ghost, and their forms kept on flickering. The five of us took one look at each other and nodded.

I put down the apple, Percy put down the phoenix's tears, Nico put down the Python Venom, Bianca put down the Mermaid tears and Piper did the same to the Kraken blood. The five ingredients glowed, and they started shaking and moving toward the center, like magnets, when they reached a certain point all of them glowed gold. When the glow went down, I looked at the serum. It was gold and silver, and I nodded.

Percy grabbed the vile and walked over to Zeus and let some of the precious juice trickle into the fading gods' mouth. Then he walked over to Poseidon and repeated the process. After he was done with Poseidon, he walked over to Athena and Hermes.

Zeus and Poseidon started coughing, and Piper took the serum and gave it to Dionysus and Artemis. Soon all six of the gods were awake, but weak.

"What?" Zeus said/asked finally.

"You know what? No more marriage counseling until you get better." Hera said, shakily, then collapsed.

I suddenly laughed, and everyone stared at me like I was insane. I just laughed harder, and Percy started chuckling as well.

"Annabeth?" Piper asked warily, and I just laughed harder. Percy suddenly laughed even more and lifted me up in the air and twirled me around.

"We're alive!" I shouted in glee.

"I just realized something." Bianca said when my feet touched the ground.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Annabeth, if you take out an N and the B in your name you get Anaeth and if you scramble the letters around you get Athena."

"Okay..." I said, confused.

All the while, Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Dionysus, Artemis and Hermes had been watching when Hermes suddenly turned to Athena suspiciously.

"You named your daughter after you didn't-" Hermes didn't get any farther, as Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hestia, and Hades walked in and Hera regained consciousness.

"Sis!" Apollo and hugged Artemis, who to everyone's astonishment laughed.

I was about to say something, when a light appeared and dropped down twelve minor gods/satyr/huntress/warriors.

"Hey, so why aren't we in Andalusia?" Leo asked cheerfully. Bianca immediately ran over to Luke, Zoe, Calypso and Thalia, Piper ran over to Jason and Leo, (Whacking Leo on the head as well) Nico and Percy walked over to Conner, Travis, Reyna, Hazel and Frank while I grinned at Grover.

"I'm guessing Chaos transported you." Percy said, after asking for his wallet back. (Courtesy of Conner and Travis, as Reyna had walked over to Leo.)

"Chaos?" Zeus asked, choking.

"Oh yeah, I don't know if you remember me or not..." Percy said, and took off his hood, revealing his grey and green eyes.

"Perseus?" Athena asked in shock. Then she looked at me and saw that I had a green eye. "Uh..."

"It's a very long story." I said, as everyone stared at Percy and I, well almost everyone. Nico, Dionysus, Bianca and Piper didn't.

"Y-Yo-Y-You-" Thalia stuttered.

"Yeah... but that can wait. Oh just so you know mom, I'm Chaos's apprentice with Percy." I said, casually. Let's just say that the reaction was... interesting.

"WHAT?" (Athena, Leo, Poseidon, Apollo)

"How?" (Conner, Travis, Calypso, Zeus, Hermes.)

"When?" (Reyna, Hades, Demeter, Hestia and the rest of the gods.)

"Where?" (Thalia, Luke, Zoe, Jason.)

"Okay so the answer to what: I already told you that, I became Chaos's apprentice. Answer to how: Long story and I don't know how really, Percy and I had to fight Python. Answer to when: I don't know how long I was in Tartarus. And the answer to where: Tartarus." I answer cheerfully.

Suddenly Percy started chuckling, and said, "Thalia, your face is priceless. Too bad I don't have a camera." Thalia's 'priceless' expression changed into an evil one, and she held out her spear.

"Okay Kelp head." She said, and Percy took one look at her face and ran, with Nico grinning happily and following them.

"Do I want to know what going to happen?" Poseidon asked warily.

"No, probably not." Luke said cheerfully. "See, Bianca, Nico and Percy fight each other a lot, and usually Skeletons explode everywhere, air, fire, water and earth attack them. But it's nothing to bad."

Twelve shocked expressions, and then the twelve Olympians ran out.

Percy's POV

Three words, this is fun. Right now Thalia and Nico had done a temporary allegiance, and were both trying to weaken my power, but I was Chaos' Apprentice.

"Gah! Why won't you weaken?" Thalia shouted, and I just smirked, and shadow-traveled behind her.

"You know, I really hate it when you shadow travel, right Torrent?" Nico said, using my immortal name.

"Yep." I said, and thwacked both of them on their back of their heads.

"Hey!" They both shouted, and I just laughed.

By now the gods were watching us, Poseidon, Hades and Zeus looked wary while the rest, (Minus Dionysus and Ares) looked amused, Ares looked excited.

Time Lapse

After 45 minutes, a wet Thalia and Nico and a shocked me, we stopped fighting.