Chapter 37

5 years laterWe just pulled up to my parents house, My husband Nik

5 years later
We just pulled up to my parents house, My husband Nik. Yes husband, he proposed about a month after graduation and obviously i said yes.

He went to the back on his side of the car and grabbed out a 8 year old Meels. While i grabbed my 3 year old baby boy named Alessandro.

"Uh uh. Kayla you know your not supposed to be carrying him. He's too heavy for you"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

" It means your 7 months pregnant with twins and Sandros too heavy for you to be carrying."

"Uggh i hate that doctor. He's too stuck up"

"Hey! I take offence to that" Rocco says from the door.

"I know you're my sister but Sandros too heavy for you to carry while pregnant"

Yes, Rocco's my doctor. After he graduated high school he decided to become a doctor cause he wanted to help people. He's a normal doctor but also our mafias personal one.

We walk inside and see Tony, Gio and Enzo one the couch with Enzo's 6 year old son Leonardo. Enzo and Alessia got married a little while after having Leo. Alessia walks in carrying their 4 year old daughter Savannah.

"Hey Mick,"

"Hey Less"

She comes to give me a kiss on the cheek while Sav gives my stomach a hug.

"Hey Enzo where's mom and dad"

"Backyard cooking" Tony says before Enzo could.

"Wow thanks Enzo" I say sarcastically and Tony winks at me.

I shake my head and walk outside while Nik follows. We say our hellos and sit down while we wait for everyone else to get here.
******
We're now all sitting down eating. My family and Niks. I love everyone here so much, and to think it all started with me getting abused and my step dad dying. If someone told me 10 years ago that i would have a loving family, a great husband, 2 kids and 2 more on the way i would have laughed in their face.

But now that it's happened i couldn't imagine it any other way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end of The Return of the Blacks. Thank you so much for reading and please give me more ideas for new books