Chapter 32

I'm sitting in the living room with Marco and Isabel while Lia and Kayla are with the guys in the pool

I'm sitting in the living room with Marco and Isabel while Lia and Kayla are with the guys in the pool. I need to to talk to them about something really important and I need them to give their blessing. For both me and Kayla.

"Marco, Isabel I wanted to ask you about something. I know we're young but I love your daughter. Before you say what I know you're thinking I'm not asking her to marry me. I was wondering if you guys were alright with me asking her to move in with me. If she says yes there's a penthouse for sale near by so we wouldn't be moving to far and it has enough space for both me, her, meels and more."

They both look at each other. Marco turns back to me with a stone cold face on while Isabel has a smile.

"Fine, You have taken in Amelia as your daughter and they both love you. So yes we give you our blessing to ask them to move out. But if they don't you take that answer, If you hurt them don't think I won't drive over there and beat your ass boy you got that?"

"Yes sir" I clear my throat a little scared of him.
***********
I'm now in Kayla's room sitting on her bed with Lia and guess what she's watching. The Grinch. How surprising.

I'm very nervous cause i'm gonna ask her how she feels about moving in with me. We'll look for a house together if she says yes.

She walks out in sweats and a tank top with her hair flowing down her back.

'How is she so beautiful'

"I have no idea"

"What don't you have an idea about" Kayla says snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Shit did i say that out loud'

"Oh it's nothing. But i do have something to talk to you about" She nods and come to sit down on the bed next to me. I take her hands in mine.

"Now you don't have to say yes, if you want to say no you can and nothing will change. I was wondering if you and Lia want to move out and move in with me. I know you haven't lived here long and you might not want to and that's fine but we can move close so you can still see them all the time." She opens her mouth to say something but I cut her off

"Just think about it please" She nods and looks at Lia.

"Meels?" She looks over.

"What do you think of moving in with daddy?" She gets up stands on the bed and starts jumping

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!" Kayla and I started laughing while Kayla grabbed Lia and calmed her down.

"Ok but we have to move out of Nonna and Nonnos House. Are you okay with that?"

"Can we still see them" She says after a couple seconds of thinking. She nods.

"Then yess" She says while jumping to lie down and watching the grinch again.

Kayla turns to look at me.

"Looks like you've got your answer" I smile and lean to kiss her. When we reach each others mouth we hear a small voice.

"Ewwwww" We lean back and laugh while staring at our daughter who has a small smile on her face.

"Is that Ewwwww" I grab her and start kissing her all over her cheeks while her and Kayla giggle.

My little family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 32 Done

Sorry for the wait