Chapter 29

It's been two days since i've been taken and I haven't moved from this bed

It's been two days since i've been taken and I haven't moved from this bed. I'm no longer cuffed to it but the windows have bars and doors have locks on them so I can't leave. He said even put men right outside my door just in case. John comes in 3 times a day to give me food and see if I changed my mind. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear someone unlocking the door.

"Hi beauty. I brought you your lunch. Hav-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"No I haven't changed my mind and i'm not going to, just leave." I turn around and walk to the window and I hear him curse and mutter something about being on thin ice before leaving.

I go to the bookshelf and pick out a book because theirs nothing better to do. I choose "Pride and Prejudice" off the shelf and make my way back to the bed. God I really wish I was back home.
**************
BANG
I shot up on the bed when I heard it. I rush to the door and put my ear to it and hear shooting. Oh god I hope it's them. When the bullets stop and grab the lamp that was on the bedside table and hide beside the door.

I hear footsteps approaching and stoping right in front of the door. I get ready to swing when the door unlocks. I start to swing when the door opens but the lamp gets caught before it hits whoever's at the door. I look and find Nik holding the other side of the lamp.

"Ahhh" I sigh while throwing the lamp on the floor and walking into his arms. He kisses the top of my head and pulls back.

"I'm sorry" I look at him confused.

"For what? What's wrong? What did you do?" I say seriously.

"I broke my promise" I pull him down into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist.

"You did nothing wrong. You are the reason why i'm okay. So don't think anything different." I pull back and give him a kiss. I look at him and he has tears in his eyes. I wipe them while he whispers sorry.

"There's nothing to be sorry for okay? Let's just go home and get back to our daughter"
he nods and we walk out of the room back downstairs and i see my brothers and father, Nik's father and brother and a whole bunch of men. I hug them and we leave the house and head back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 29 done

Thoughts?