Chapter 30

We're on our way back to the house and I can't wait to see Meels

We're on our way back to the house and I can't wait to see Meels. It's been 2 days and the longest i've been away from her. We're just pulling up into the driveway and Nik and to hold me so I would wait until the car stopped to get out.

I rush inside and call out. Mom comes in a couple seconds later from the kitchen and rushes to hug me. She hugs me tightly until we hear little feet running into the room. Mom and I pull away from each other just in time for me to bend and catch Amelia in my arms.

"Mommy I missed you so much. Don't leave again please." I started tearing up.

"Never" I hug her tightly to me and kiss her head. A couple seconds later i feel multiple pairs of arms warp around us.

'God I missed them'
**************
I'm sitting in my bed watching tv. Mom made Nik bring me supper in bed because she wanted me to rest, not like I was handcuffed to a bed for almost two days but whatever. I'm watching an episode of modern family when Meels comes rushing in with Nik right behind her. She climbs on the bed and sits in front of me while Nik sits beside me.

"Mommy I have a question."

"What's up baby?"

"Are you me and daddy ever going to have our own house.?"

"What? Where'd you even get that idea."

"I heard zio Enzo say that him and his girlfriend are gonna by their own house. So when are we gonn get a house."

"Well I don't know. Daddy and I are gonna have to have a chat about that. Is that something you want? To have our own house away from everyone?"

She takes a second to think about it but then nods softly.

"I love all of them but I want to have our own house and have a dog and a baby brother or sister."

My eyes widen when she said the last little bit. I quickly look at Nik who's looking at me with that look in his eyes.

"Baby can you go back to your room while me and daddy talk about this?"

She nods and runs out of the room. I turn to Nik and narrow my eyes.

"Did you tell her to say that?" He shakes his head then jumps on me trapping me on the bed under him.

"No but I wouldn't be opposed, we can even practice now"

He leans down to kiss me when we're cut off by a loud yell then some other screaming.

"Uggggh" Nik groans and put his head on my shoulder while I push him off. Meels comes running in and starts jumping around.

"Mommy daddy you got to see this. Zio Luca and Tony pranked Zio Enzo"

Once we hear that we all go running downstairs and see Enzo running chasing Tony and Luca while covered in pink glitter.

We burst out laughing while Enzo's grumbling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 30 done

Thoughts?