Chapter 16

Last night me, my sons and their families got the plane while Isabel's parents and their family got on another

Last night me, my sons and their families got the plane while Isabel's parents and their family got on another. Their coming from Spain and we're coming from Italy.

We're finally going to meet Mikayla and Amelia. My granddaughter is finally home, what I didn't except was that she's have a 2 year old daughter.

I look over at my grandchildren with a stone cold face. The boys are bugging the girls because they are talking to boys. If you haven't noticed the boys in this family are very protective of the girls.

***********

We just arrived at their house and start to walk inside. We decided that we'd greet everyone and get the bags later. We knock at the door and both my daughter and son answers.

"Hola, come in come in." Isabel says while she hurries us in.

"How are you guys? How was your flight?" Marco asks

I'm about to answer when our attention gets turned to Enzo walking downstairs.

"Hey everyone" we say our hellos.

"Sweetie come on, their not gonna hurt you" we all look at each other confused but Bianca's gasp cuts is off. We all look back over to Enzo to see this adorable little girl peeking her head out from behind his legs.

"Nonno, are you sure" she says with her small voice.

"Yes Bambina, they're family." My son says. She gets out from Enzo's legs while wearing butterfly pyjamas and holding a white and pink little blanket, and runs into my sons arms.

He lifts her up and we finally get a good look at her. None of us say anything and all look stunned at this beautiful baby.

"Where's mama" Enzo asks while looking at Amelia.

"She said she was going to dance when she left her room" Marco was right when he said she's really smart and mature for her age. She's only 3.

She hopes down from Marco's arms and takes his and Enzo's hands, while carrying the blanket and pulls them down the hallway right of the stairs. We all follow and start to hear a song playing.

She pushes us to the window and walks into the room. We stand in front of the window and watch Amelia and Mikayla. She asks if she could watch her dance and walks over the the bean bags by the door. She hops on the bag and gets comfortable.

Mikayla restarts the music and starts dancing. Holy Shit I did not know that she was this good. Yea my son told me that he built her a dance studio but I don't know she was this talented.

When she finishes she starts to talk to Amelia so the rest of us go to the kitchen to wait for her. When we get there we see the table set and Emilio finishing breakfast.

"Hey everyone, how was your flight"

"It was good" we all hugged and said our hellos when Amelia and Mikayla walked in.

"Hey guys-" she stopped and had a confused look on her face.

"Who are they"

"Well Bambina... this is your family" Mario says with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 16 done

Thoughts?