Chapter 33

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!I'm officially 18

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm officially 18. I just woke up and Amelia is laying on top diagonally with her feet on Nik who's laying beside me with his head in my neck. I grab my phone and play on it for a bit before the door opens slowly. I look over and see my parents and brothers coming in with Luca looking half asleep and he came and sat on my bed beside me and cuddled into me. Everyone else is holding presents and both Tony and Rocco are holding a cake. I wake up Nik and Meels and they both give me a give and hug. Tony places his cake on my lap while Rocco places his on Lucas.

 Tony places his cake on my lap while Rocco places his on Lucas

Everybody sings Happy birthday then we blow out the candles

"Ok you guys get dressed and we'll do present downstairs." Mom says while she kicks out everyone.
Nik kisses me and goes to get Meels ready in her room. I get ready and put on nude skirt with an off white halter top and a fuzzy tan jacket and walk downstairs.

I get downstairs and get lifted off the ground

I get downstairs and get lifted off the ground. I squeal and get out back down. I turn around and see Luca.
"Happy 18th birthday little sister." He smiles at me while giving me another hug.
"Happy 18th birthday big brother" We both laugh as I reciprocate the hug.
We walk into the Kitchen and see a big feast on the table. The whole kitchen is decorated in pink and blue streamers and balloons and beside the table is a bunch of presents.
"Come on, come sit. We have some stuff for the birthday boy and girl." Mom says while pushing us in our chairs and giving us a kiss on each of our heads.
After we eat breakfast everyone starts to hand presents. They got Luca some stuff he wanted for his room, tickets to some basketball games and clothes. I got some clothes and a new phone.
"Thank you guys so much." I say to everyone.
"Mama here." Meels runs up to me with a gift in her arms with Nik behind her.
"What's this." I ask both of them but they don't answer, Meels just chants open while jumping up and down.
I open the gift and see a note.
GO OUTSIDE
I get up with a confusion expression while everyone follows. When we get to the door Nik stands behind me and puts his hands over my eyes.
He walks me out carefully so I don't fall. When we stop he leans down and whispers in my ear.
"Ready" I nod. He takes his hands off my eyes and i gasp. I look back and everyone has a smile on their face. Even Carlo and Enzo have a small one.
I look over to my new car and start tearing up.
"You guys got me a car."
"Ya now you don't have to use one of dads anymore" Gio says with a smile. I walk over to it and run my hand along the hood.
I run back and give them all a group hug.
"ahhh i love you guys so much."
I pick up Meels and rest her on my hip while Nik comes to stand beside me and gives me a kiss on the crown of my head.
"Awww my babies are all grown up. But at least I have you. Don't grow up stay this small lovely little girl forever." She says while taking Amelia out of my arms and holding her close to her.
We all go back inside and enjoy the rest of our birthday while it lasts.

We can't be happy forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 33 done

Sorry for the long wait