Chapter 31

5 MONTHS LATER

5 MONTHS LATER

After the whole incident with me getting kidnapped my family was pretty protective of me and Amelia. I made a big fuss about it, making them cool it a little. Enzo moved out and now lives with his girlfriend Alessia around 15ish minutes away. The Triplets and Luca all got girlfriends which is surprising. Right now we're having a family dinner discussing Nik's, the triplets and I's graduation which is next week and my birthday which is the day after graduation.

"NO!! We are not having a big party for my birthday. I just want a nice dinner with us, Nik's family and the Russo's."

"Come on Kayla, You're turning 18, It's supposed to be big" Luca Whines.

"I don't care, Its my birthday and I'm saying what I want. And if I come home at any Time and see a big ass party with a whole bunch of people I don't know you all will regret it."

"Oh ya? What are you gonna do" Gio taunts which makes all the guys laugh except Nik.

"I'm gonna show your girlfriends that you guys wanted me to delete when you were drunk dancing at that party." I say to the triplets. I turn to Luca

"I'll post that picture of you when the triplet cut your hair and shaved your eyebrows."

"AHH I thought you deleted that!" he gasped

"I LIED" I exclaimed. I turn to Carlo and Emil

"I'll show everyone the picture mom sent me when you guys are wearing her dress and have makeup on."

They all look at me glaring.

"Exactly. Now that I have leverage you guys won't throw me a party that I don't want." I say while I pick up a giggle Amelia and walk upstairs with Nik following.

When we get to my room I gently throw Meels on my bed and she crawls to the pillows and sits up to watch the grinch. After I put it on for her I walk to my bathroom still with Nik following.

I start brushing my teeth while Nik wraps his arms around me. When i'm done he finally breaks the silence.

"Why do you not want a party." I sigh and turn around putting my arms around his neck while he keeps his around my waist.

"Because I don't want a whole bunch of people I don't know or don't talk to to show up at my house acting like we're friends and they care about me. I just want us and our families. Ok?"

He nods and gives me a kiss. He drags me outside the bathroom into the bedroom and runs and jumps on the bed. He starts tickling Amelia which makes her start laughing like crazy.

I stand beside the bathroom door, leaning against the frame admiring the image in front of me.

"Mommy come here!" Amelia exclaims. She stands on the bed waiting for me. I quickly run over and pick her up. We collapse on the bed and Nik pulled us into his chest. He kisses my forehead while we all watch the grinch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 31 done

Thoughts?

A/N Sorry it took so long