Chapter 12

This part will be of when he first meets her in class and the dinner.

I just got out of my car and start walking into school. First period just started but to be honest I don't give a shit if I'm late. I get to class and I look and see this new girl in my spot. Holy Fuck she's beautiful. Her face, her plump lips and her eyes when she looked up at me.

'Wait what the fuck am I saying'

I start to walk up to her.

"You're in my spot"

"Ok and" Holy shit her voice is angelic. I slowly start and give her a smile smirk. I lean down just a tad.

"Move"

"No, I'm actually quite comfortable" She gives me a cunning smile and I sit down between her and Giovanni Bianchi. I feel him glaring at me but I don't turn my head.

************

It's now lunch and I'm with my best friends. Seth, Easton, Matt and Dom. We walk into the cafeteria and everyone turns and looks at us. I walk and we sit down at our usual table. I look around and find my angel at a table with the Bianchi's and their friends. Easton starts talking to me but my eyes don't leave angel. When she looks at me I feel my heart stop for a second and I smirk at her. She looks away and I'm still staring at her.

"Who are you looking at?" Dom asks. When I don't answer they all look to my angel.

"Dude you're staring at the Bianchi's, she's probably some groupie or some shit" Easton says while he turns back to have a conversation with the guys.

***********

I get home from school and I haven't even made it through the door yet and my legs get tackled. I look down to see my youngest sister Katerina hugging and squeezing my legs like her life depended on it. I take her off my legs, which took a little because she was reluctant to let go, but when she did I put her on my hip and she looked at me with a toothy grin.

"Hi Nikki, I missed you"

"Hey Nina, I missed you too" I say while attacking her face with kisses which makes her giggle.

"Where's Momma" she points down the hall to the kitchen. She puts her head on my shoulder while I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey mom"

"Hey милая how was school" Mom asks with a smile.
(sweetie)

"Good, there's this new girl and she's beautiful"

"Really? Well i'd love to meant this прекрасная девушка"
(beautiful girl)

"oh and your father wanted to talk to you in his office" I handed her Katerina and walked up to the third floor and knocked on my fathers office.

"входить" he speaks with a husky deep voice. I just walk in to find my father behind his desk.
(enter)

"мама сказала, что ты хотел меня видеть"
(mom said you wanted to see me)