Chapter 17

My what?! My eyes go wide and my lips part in shock

My what?! My eyes go wide and my lips part in shock. I hear little giggling coming from Meels in my arms. Amelia has a big smile on her face and is bouncing in my arms.

"Meels, babe why are you so happy"

"I wanted to see your reaction and we have a family mama" she says the last part in a loud whisper that everyone still hears.

"Ya baby I guess we do"I say while looking at everyone. Wait what? I look back at Meels with a confused and suspicious look on my face.

"Meels, why did you want to see reaction, did you know that every one was coming"

"Yes I did mommy" she says happily with a nod

"And you didn't tell me" she shakes her head.

Ugggh Traitor. "Ok, we'll as much as I hate to break this up, I'm starving and the food is getting cold" Emil says as he starts to walk to the kitchen.

We all walk to the table and sit down. Meels sits on my lap so I can feed her. I'm sitting beside Gio and Enzo.

"Well how about everyone introduces themselves" dad says after everyone grabs some food"

"Well I'm Mario, your grandfather" The scary emotionless man says.

"Ciao bambina, im Bianca, your grandmother"

"Romeo"

"Cecila"

"Rico"

"Amanda"

"Francesca"

"Diego"

"Santiago"

"Veronica"

"Camille"

"Austin"

"Adam"

"Serena"

"Niccolò"

"Già"

"Leonardo"

"Naomi"

"Hi I'm Sara" a cute little girl says with smile.

"Hi I'm Mikayla but you can call me Kayla and this is Amelia but you can call her Lia. Oh and Amelia doesn't like calling people by their names so she's made up nicknames"
"Already, but she's just met us" Grandpa said with confusion
"Oh she has been making them since your said your names, she listens very carefully when she meets new people and she has an eidetic memory" They all look impressed.

"So can we know the nicknames" we both nod. Meels stands up on my lap and starts to speak.

"Papa, Nan, Ro, Cece, Riri , Mandy, Chesie, Gogo, Santi, Ronnie, Cami, Aust, Addy, Nina, Nico, Gigi, Leo, Mimi and Sary."

"Hey why do they get nicknames but we don't" Luca says with a whine.

"Of course you have nicknames silly"

"Really?! What are they?"

"Nonno, Nonna, Vinny, Lolo, Emil, Gio, Rocky, Tony and Lukey" they hum and Amelia jumps off my lap and sits with Rocco.

We just finished eating and everyone moves into the lucking room. I'm about to say something when I get cut off by the door bell. I get up and I open the door to find a whole bunch of people standing outside.

" Hello" I say with the confusion written in my voice

" Hola, princesa may we come in" the oldest lady says. I'm about to answer when mom, dad and Meels walk in and mom cuts me off.
(Hello princess)

"Hola a todos come in come in"she ushers everyone in, she hands me Amelia and they all hug.
(Hi everyone)
"Who are they?" I whisper to Meels. I look over and she has the same confused look on her face as well.

"I have no idea mommy" She whispers into my ear. We all walk back into the living and the people say hi to everyone in their. I guess my parents see the confusion on your faces because they quickly speak.

"Loves these are my parents, you're grand parents. Guys introduce yourselves" mom says with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Sofia and this is my husband Pedro, and we're your grandparents."

"Javier and this is my wife Anna and our kids Dominic, Damien and Angelo"

"Hi" the kids say. The older two have tiny smirks on their face while the you heat is bouncing on his feet.

"I'm Ramon and this is Stella and Zoe" the girls both wave with a smile on their face.

"Hi Tesoro I'm Maria and this is my husband Andrea and our kids Ricardo and Sienna"

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all, I'm Mikayla and this is my daughter Amelia" Amelia waves excitedly . I tell them what I told the others and Amelia starts to give them their nicknames.

"Tito, Nana, Javi, Annie, Domi, Damie, Angel, Ria, Andy, Ricky, Renna, Moni, Ella and Zozo" they all chuckle except Dad, Grandpa's, Enzo, Carlo, Ricardo and Rico.

"We'll how about you all go get settled in. And we'll see you all later" Mom says.

Everyone starts to leave and I take Amelia with me to her room to get her dressed, and I let her play with her toys while I'm went to shower and get ready for the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 17 done

Thoughts?