Chapter 22

After school I told Nikolai that we should talk to Amelia today, so that's what where doing

After school I told Nikolai that we should talk to Amelia today, so that's what where doing. I asked mom if she could help us get a Picnic ready and now were on our way to the field that Nikolai took me to on our first date.

"Mama where are we going" Meels asked from the back. I turned around to look at her.

"Well Nik and I have something to talk to you about so we're talking you somewhere special"

She nodded happily and I turned back around. I turned up the music a little and Nik reached over, grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed the back of it.

When we pulled up to the field Nik got out to get the basket and blanket and I got out to get Meels. She gasped when she saw all the opened space and she ran over to the big tree in the middle.

"Be careful babe" I yelled after her even though I knew she was to happy to listen. Nik grabbed my hand and we started to make our way over to where she was playing. When we got there I laide out the blanket and the food while Nik went and got Meels. He started chasing her and picked up and swung her around while she giggled. I took out my phone and took a couple pictures of it before I called them over.

"Ok you two come eat"

"Race!" Nik yelled. They both ran over and Nik let Amelia win. She climbed on me and giggled.

"Aww you won" He pouted while he sat down so Amelia went and sat on his lap while squeezing his neck.

Since this was a lunch for Amelia I packed her favourite things. Pizza and fries with Dr.Pepper and red velvet cookies.

Once we finished eating I put all the stuff back in the basket and put it aside. I took Amelia and put her in front of Nik and I on the blanket and took her hands in mine.

"Baby we have to talk to you. Do you remember when we all had dinner together with Nik for the first time" She nods "And you asked if Nik could
be your daddy" She nods again. "We'll we talked and if you really want, we decided that Nik could be your daddy". She gasps and stands up.

"Really?! I have a daddy now" I look at Nik and we both nod and she starts jumping around. "Yay!!" she runs in between us and hugs yes both in the neck. She pulls back and looks at Nik and looks down as if she just got really shy.

"Daddy will you play with me" I look at her in awe.

"Of course i will baby" they both stand up and start to run around and play. After about 5 minutes Nik comes back grabs my hands and lifts me up onto my feet.

"Come with us" he leans downs and kisses home slowly. After a couple seconds I feel little arms wrapping around my leg. I look down and see Amelia smiling up at me.

"We're a family now mommy"

"Ya we are baby" I lift her up and we start to play around until it got darker. Like a true family.

The End

I'm just kidding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 22

Thoughts?