Chapter 23

When Mikayla told us her life after the whole dinner with Nikolai I was furious

When Mikayla told us her life after the whole dinner with Nikolai I was furious. When she told me Nikolai accepted her and still loved her for her I knew that he was good for her. She told us that he said that he want to be with her and become Amelia's dad I thought it was a great idea. If he wanted it and her go for it, and if he hurts either of them i can just torture and kill him no biggie.

Right now i'm in my office with the boys with Izzy beside me after Enzo called a meeting the family left the morning after the dinner saying they had to get back, but we couldn't tell Mikayla about it the meeting so she's out with Nikolai and Amelia so I doubt she'll find out.

"Boys what's this about" I say in my normal gruff and emotionless voice.

"Well Chris came to me yesterday with this" He handed me an big orange envelope with writing on the top.

To My Beautiful Mikayla

I opened the envelope and pulled out a letter with a bunch of pictures. I opened the letter and read it out loud.

God I can't even describe how much i've missed you. I know you miss me and i see you found your family but trust me they'll never want you and your bastard bitchy daughter as much as I do. I also see you have a new boyfriend but just remember he'll never make you feel as good as I did. Just remember i'm always watching. See you soon my sweet.

J.E

I'm burning with rage not only has he sent her this letter but watching her and insulted my granddaughter. I look up to all the other males in the room and you can see the red in their eyes.

"Dad who's J.E" my youngest Luca says.

"I don't know but we're gonna have to speak with Mikayla"

"NO!" Giovanni yells
"Are you crazy this will only freak her out, she's happy and she trusts us. We can't her always looking over her shoulder and be scared."

"Gio this involves her and Amelia's safety, we can't keep her in the dark especially with this J.E after both of them. They'll be under our protection and I doubt Nikolai and Volkovs or the Russo's will let anything happen to them."

He nods reluctantly and sits back down.

"Call the Volkov's, The Russo's and the rest of the family we should let them know what's happening."

"Good. Now we wait for them to get home and we'll break the news."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 23 done

Thoughts?