Chapter 10

I wake up to a camera click but keep my eye closed when I hear whispering

"Aww that's so cute"

"They're cuddling"

"Why does she choose to cuddle with him."

"Someone should wake them up"

Then I hear little feet paddle from the hall into my bedroom. I open my eyes to Amelia standing in front of the boys with her hands on her hips.

"Now you guys are not being quiet. What are you trying to do wake up the whole house" She walks over to the bed

"Mommy wake up"

"I'm up Babe, your uncles aren't very quiet."

"Tell me about it" she pouts. I giggle while all the boys start pouting. I pick her up and she looks at the boys.

"Don't pout you woke me up" she says as we walk into my closet.

"School starts at 8:00 hurry up" then they walk out of my room. It's 6:45 now so I still have quite a bit of time. Me and Meels pick out an outfit and I go for a shower.

I wake down stairs after putting on my airforces with Amelia on my hip

"No go change" Gio says when I walk into the kitchen which makes everyone look at me

"No, I picked her outfit and I think mommy looks pretty."

"Yes you did and you did and amazing job baby, thank you for making mommy look pretty." I saw while giving her a kiss.

"Here mom. Ok Meels I got to go to school." She says ok and goes to mom. I to walk away to meet the guys at the front door when dad stops me when I get there.

"Kayla, sweetie are you sure you're ready to go to school. You were just in the hospital."

"Dad I'm fine, the doctor said I could go and I've been handling walking around with the pain since I was 10."