Chapter 25

Right now I'm grabbing clothes for after my shower

Right now I'm grabbing clothes for after my shower. When we got into the room Meels was sleeping on my bed with the Grinch playing the in background so I got Nik to bring her to bed. I peeled off my clothes and got in the shower and started to get my hair wet when someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I tensed a little before I relaxed in his arms.

"Are you okay baby" I Nodded and leaned back in his arms.

"Are you sure?" I hummed and grabbed the shampoo to start washing my hair.

Smut Warning•
"Here them me do that" He said while grabbing the bottle out of my hands. He washed my hair and after he rinsed I turned around in his arms and reached up and kissed him slowly.

He reached around and slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed. "Jump" he mumbled into the kiss and tapped my thigh twice. I jump and he held me to his body while I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He slammed my back against the cold tile of the shower and started kissing my neck. He leaned back just to make sure I was okay and wanted to continue. I nodded my head and pulled his head down to kiss him.

He took one hand off my thigh to reach down and line himself up with my entrance. He gave me a passionate kiss to muffle my moans and thrusted up. I detached myself from the kiss and laid my head back against the wall.

He thrusted up hitting my g-stop and I moaned loudly. He chuckled and hit his face in my neck and started sucking while he keeps thrusting.

"Ahhh I'm gonna cum" I moaned out

"No, Hold it" He growls in my ear and then bent his head to my neck. I whined but complied.

He thrusted a couple more time while hitting my g-spot every time, he leaned back up to my ear and whispered.

"Cum with me"

I didn't have to be told twice and a released. He followed closely after and sighed into my neck. I pulled his head out my neck and gave him a passionate kiss.
End of Smut

He pulled out and put me on the ground. I stumbled and my legs feel weak. He wrapped his arms around my waist to steady me and quickly washed us both off. He took me out the of shower and set me on the counter. He grabbed a two towels from the closet and wrapped one around me and one around his waist.

He walked back to the shower turned of the water. He picked me up and walked into my room. He put me on the bed and went to walk away. I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going."

"To get us some clothes." He has a couple drawers in my closet for when he stays over.

"Uh Uh" I shook my head no and took of my towel and his followed. I pulled his hand and he fell towards me. He put his hands out beside my head so he doesn't crush me. I leaned up on my elbows and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us. I giggled and went for another kiss.
**************
I woke up on a hard chest and someone combing through my hair with their fingers. I opened my eyes and saw my sheet and comforter underneath my arm around my torso and wrapped around Nik's waist. I looked up at Nik. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Good morning детка"

"Good morning love"

Before he could answer the door opened then we heard multiple screams and the door slam shut.

"Ahhh What the hell"

Me and Nikolai looked at each other and quickly got dressed. We ran out into the hall and found Luca, Tony and gio sitting in the hall.

"What the hell guys."

"What do you mean, What the hell were you two doing." Gio said while storming up to us while Tony held him back.

"Sleeping"

"NAKED!" Luca screamed.

"Who was naked?" I turned to see Mom, Dad, Enzo, Carlo, Emil and Rocco.

'Ugggh great' I thought.

"Kayla and Nikolai were naked in her bed." Gio told them

"WHAT!!" Enzo yelled

"Omg guys you are over reacting"

"Overreacting we saw you naked" Luca said disgusted

"No you didn't. You saw me lying in bed and nik without a shirt on"

"Still"

"And yes you guys are over reacting. it's not like i'm a virgin."

"Ewwww!!!!"
"WHAT!"
"Gross"

"Gio what do you mean what. I HAVE A DAUGHTER! How do you think she happened"

"Ok boya go downstairs. You and you come with us" Dad points to Enzo and I and we start to follow him and Enzo.

Nik looks at me with a scared expression and i reach down and hold his hand giving it a squeeze. We get to the office and Dad sits behind his desk and Enzo sit in one of the 3 hairs across his desk. Nik and I sit in the other chairs.

"Now Bambina I knew that when you guys started dating that this would happen, and i'm not gonna say not to do it but at least lock your door so that this doesn't happen again, Si?"

(yes)

"Si, grazie papà"

(yes thank you dad)

"Ok ora fuori vai, abbiamo il lavorò."

(Ok now get out we have to work)

"Ciao ti amo" I say while walking behind the desk to give him and kiss on the cheek and giving Enzo one on the way out of the room.

(bye I love you)

"Ciao, Ti amo anch'io"

(bye love you too)

When we get out the room Nik breathes out a sigh of relief.

"I thought i was gonna die right there"I giggle

"Not yet honey" He mumbles ok then his head shoots up.

"YET"

"Well just wait till we talk to Gio"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 25 done

Thoughts?