Chapter 21

I woke up this morning at 5:15 and I feel pretty good

I woke up this morning at 5:15 and I feel pretty good. I actually told them about Amelia's "Sperm donor" and I know my family wont treat us different. I walk into my bathroom and start the shower, I start undressing and I hop in the shower. I lean my head back and I hear the door creak open and shut close. I stick my head out and see Amelia.

"Meels what are you doing up"

"I had a nightmare, can I stay with you"

"Of course, do you want to go to my bed" She shakes her head and points to me. "Do you wanna shower with me" she nods her head and takes off her pjs. She walks in and hugs my legs. I pick her up and she hugs my neck. she starts to shake a little bit and I start to hear little sobs and sniffles. I take her head out of my neck and look at her face. I wipe her cheeks with my one free hand and give her forehead.

"Baby, I know you're scared but no ones gonna hurt you. The mean man is gone, he cant hurt us no more. Ok? You're gonna be just fine. You have your Tio's, Nonno. Nonna and the whole family. You have the Sandy, Rosie, Is, Nini, Sia and you have Nik and Mommy. you have so much people that care for you and love you and that will protect you. So I don't wanna see anymore tears okay?" I say with a smile.

"Ok Mommy, I love you"

"I love you too baby"

We finish the shower and I start to get ready for school. I put Amelia on my bed while I walked over to her room got some underwear and a pair of sweats and a shirt and a hoodie and brought it back and got her dressed. I put her in my bed under the cover and turned the tv on to the Grinch. I put on the animated one on because she wanted to see it. I walk into my bathroom do my makeup and hair. I straightened my hair and do natural makeup then go to my closet and get dressed into a nude corset haltertop ripped jeans with brown and white air forces. On my way out of my closet I grab my brown mini purse. I grab Amelia off the bed and we walked downstairs to see all the guys and mom sitting around getting ready for work and school.

^Hair and Makeup^

^Hair and Makeup^

^Outfit^

"Good morning everybody" I say which makes everyone turn their head

"I would say change but I know your gonna say no so I'm not going to bother" Giovanni grumbles

I giggle and walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"At least you know me"

I sit Amelia on the counter and start making breakfast for us. I make a berry smoothie bowl with some yogurt and granola on the side. When we finish eating I get my bag and kiss everyone goodbye and leave with gio, rocco, tony and luca.

"I'm driving!" I yell and grab the keys from gio and rush to the car.

"Ugggh" the boys groan and get in the car.

When we get to the school everyone is looking at our car like normal and my lovely boyfriend walks over throws his arm over my shoulders and kisses my head. I hear my brothers growl as they walk over to their friends and Nik and I head inside to my locker.

"So how are you" Nik asks

"Good but ever since dinner Meels has been asking if she could see you and asking if your her daddy now, and I don't know if I can have that talk with her about how your not."

"Well what if you don't" I look over at him confused 

"What?"

"I'm just saying what if you don't tell her I'm not her dad"

"Nik you don't know what your saying."

"No I do just listen. I've been thinking about this since dinner, what if I become her dad. You know I love you and her so much and she's your daughter and your my girlfriend who I love so much and want a future with and I know I'm not her father but I could be her dad"

"Nik, are you serious? You don't have to do that your still in high school you have your whole future ahead of you, you don't want to be a dad right now"

"But that's the thing with you I do. The future I'm going to be the don of the Russian Mafia right, and the only future I want is with you and Amelia. And I so what I'm still in high school but we graduate in like what 2-3 months."

"Are you serious, like really serious cause once you say yes you can't turn back, you'll have a little girl depending on you. I'm giving you a chance to back out now and I won't hold it against you."

He walks closer to me and bends his head down a little. "Yes" He whispers. I reach up to the back of his head and pull him down into a kiss. When we pull away we put our foreheads together and I whisper "I Love You" right when the bell goes.
***********************************
Chapter 21 done

thoughts?