Chapter 4

What she's wearing above ⬆️ —————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

We pull up to a house, scratch that it's not a house it's a fricking mansion

We pull up to a house, scratch that it's not a house it's a fricking mansion. We get out of the car and Vincenzo grabs my bag.

I grab Amelia and when I put her on my hip she gets so excited by the looks of the house she accidentally hits my broken rib. I suck in a breath and Amelia immediately realizes.

"Oh mommy I'm sorry did I hit your boo-boo" she grabs my face and turns my head and gives me a kiss.

What I didn't realize is that the boys heard what she said. "What boo-boo"

"Mommy us-". I cut her off and say

"She just means I got stiff from all the sitting and she accidentally hit me".

They didn't seem convinced I sighed with relief when they just left it and started walking to the door.

When we open the door the first thing that happens is we get attacked with a hug by an older fit and beautiful lady. I immediately flinch and stiffen from the new contact. 'Hopefully, no one noticed'.

When she lets go I notice the 5 other guys in the room. 3 of them look the same, but I can tell we are family. Two are smiling with teary eyes. One scowling. And two are standing there with a smiling hint of a smile. The lady introduces herself as my mother Isabel. Amelia and I are staring at each other are just staring at them when dad finally speaks.

"Mikayla these are your brothers. Boys introduce yourself"

"As you know I'm Vincenzo and I'm 25"

"Carlo and I'm 22"

"Emilio and I'm 20" One of the one that was tearing up says

"Giovanni, I'm 18" the one scowling grumbles

"Rocco, I'm 18"

"Im Antonio and I'm 18 also these two's triplet" he says pointing at Giovanni and Rocco.

"Finally, Save the best for last you know. I'm Luca and I'm your twin," he says with a big smile on his face.

"Hi, I'm Mikayla and this is-" I get interrupted by Amelia.

"I'm Amelia. Hi," She says with a big smile and a wave that makes most of us chuckle.

"Ok now that everyone is aquatinted, I made supper now everyone move your butts to the dining room," Isabel says while pointing her finger to a room down the hall. Dad walks over to Mom and gives her a kiss while the boys just go straight to the dining room.

"Come on girls," Mom says with a smile.

We walk into the dining room and sit. Mom asks to hold Amelia and Meels immediately gets out of my grasp to go to her grandma.

"Mommy can I eat now" she says looking at me

"Of course baby"

"MOMMY" everyone yells except dad, Vincenzo, and Carlo

"IM A GRANDMA" mom yells, while she hugs Amelia, and Amelia doesn't wait for a second to reciprocate the hug.

"WAIT! Is no one gonna comment on this" Giovanni yelled, which made us all look at him.

"She's 17 and has a 3-year-old. And look at what she's wearing. She's probably a slut and a bitch that made a mistake".

I have tears in my eyes from what he said but when he called Meels a mistake all the sadness disappeared and turned into anger. Everyone looked at me, while I tied my hair up and slowly stood to a stand.

"Oh No" I heard Meels whisper to mom.

Oh No indeed. I walked around the table to Giovanni and punched him right in the face. He fell the ground and looked up at me with surprise written on his face. Everyone else gasped when I punched him again. Vincenzo quickly got up and grabbed me before I could hit him again.

"Your an ass. You don't know me, you don't know what I've been through. You can call me whatever you want but NEVER call my daughter a mistake. I don't care if your my brother call my daughter a mistake again and you will get regret it." I yell

I get out of Vincenzo's hold and walked to my mom grabbed Amelia and walked out of the room. I quickly realized I didn't know where are rooms are so I walked across the hall and found a room with a piano. I went and sat down on the bench and sat Meels on the top.

"Baby I want you to know you were and are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't listen to him, you are not a mistake ok?" I had to explain this to Meels cause she's a smart girl and would've listen to him if I didn't.

"Are you sure mommy?" She asks in a small voice looking at her lap. She looks up and I see she has tears in her eyes.

"Yes. Of course, 100% and never let anyone tell you different ok?" She nods her yes.

"Mommy can you play a song for me?"

"Of course, what song"

"Rainbow"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fourth chapter done

Next is gonna be a mixture of Vincenzo and Giovanni