𝟐𝟒.

OMNISCIENT.
___

Isaiah woke up to being alone in bed. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He got up and checked the nursery but Asia wasn't in there. He headed downstairs and she was sitting on the couch curled up with a blanket. He moved the blanket and sat down next to her.

He kissed her temple before looking at her eyes which looked zoned out.

"You thinking about something?" he asked wondering if that was keeping her up, it had literally just hit six in the morning and she was wide awake.

"I don't know what to do about work if I'm bending honest, and I just got an email from Saint's lawyer saying he wants to meet with me." she mumbled before letting out a breath.

"He didn't say what the meeting was about?" Isaiah asked and she shook her head.

He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. Isaiah rubbed her belly knowing it was now something that bought her comfort. Asia tilted her head back to look at him, Isaiah leaned closer and planted his lips on hers.

Isaiah stood to his feet and picked her up like she was a feather and carried her back up to bed hoping they could get some more sleep.

_

It was midday when the pair entered the office. They had just arrived for the meeting with Saint lawyer. Neither Isaiah or Asia wanted to be there, but they just wanted it all over.

"None of want to be here but Saint isn't aloud visitors right now. But he's asked me to give this over to you." the lawyer, Liam said as he slid a piece of paper across the table.

Asia sighed before picking up the sheet of paper and reading over it. She frowned as her eyes scanned over the words.

"He wants me to have all of his money?" she frowned, it didn't make any sense.

"Yes he wants yourself to have it and use it for yourself and his daughter." Liam said before handing over a check.

Asia's eyes grew wide at the figure, it didn't make any sense how he had this kind of money. He was a cop not a leader of a cartel.

"So what this is it? You couldn't say this over the phone?" Isaiah asked, he was growing irritated. Asia didn't need to be dragged into the dramas of Saint any longer.

"I'm just the messenger." Liam held his hands up in self defence.

Asia didn't have anything to say, so they upped and left, making their way back to the house.

__

Isaiah rocked Kaliah in his arms as his leg and Asia talked about the events of today. Asia didn't want his money but rejecting it would most likely just irritate Saint even more.

"Baby, just take the money. You worried about going back to work right? Then take some more time off and use the money....or put it away for Kali for when she's older." he said, slowly she nodded her head.

"I just want all ties cut I can't deal with this." Asia huffed as her hands ran down her face.

"Cash the check, I'm changing my number so the prison can't contact me, you gonna do it too?" Isaiah asked and Asia didn't hesitate to nod her head.

She needed a clean slate, "My head fuckung hurts." she huffed as she plopped back on the bed.

"Cmon we're going to eat, I'm hungry and you getting irritated." he said before helping her up.

For the next hour they had dinner and got themselves ready for bed. As soon as Kaliah was down for bed, Asia grabbed the baby monitor before heading downstairs. She curled up on the couch and turned the tv on.

"I'm oiled the hell up how I look?" Isaiah asked as he entered the living room.

Asia busted out laughing as room as her eyes landed on him. "You're a fool, did you use my body oil?"

"Yeah I look good right?" he smirked, his body was covered in oil, glistening and highlighting at every feature.

"You look like you should be dancing on a damn pole, come here so I can rub it in." she shook her head.

Isaiah walked over and sat on the couch, Asia rubbed down his back until she's rubbed the oil in. He turned around and she did the same to his arms and torso.

As she looked at him, Isaiah was already looking right back at her. He dipped down and gave her a kiss. Isaiah's large hands trailed up her thighs while their tongues fought for dominance.

"Take this off...all of it." he mumbled feeling himself grow more aroused by the second.

"Baby I'm sore." she replied, her thighs were still aching from the previous night where they went from round to round.

"Imma be gentle." he assured as he crouched down between her legs.

He lifted her legs up into his shoulders before burying his face between her legs. Asia hissed as his lips latched around her sensitive bud.

"Baby...no no." she moaned trying to push his head away. Isaiah smirked as he locked his arms around her thighs...he knew it was about to be a long night and he couldn't be happier.

__