𝟐𝟑.

OMNISCIENT
__

It was early afternoon when Asia woke up from her nap. Today she was going to see Saint, he's sent a request to Isaiah's house for her. He didn't have her new address, he knew she had moved as his letters kept getting sent back to him.

Asia wanted this to end once and for all. He'd been re arrested and re sentenced for escaping. Saint had been pestering everyone he knew including his lawyer to try and get a hold of her.

Khalil was unable to take any of it, his best friend turned out to be a serial killer. It was enough to tip anyone over the edge. So since he couldn't cope, himself and his girlfriend packed up and loved to a different city.

"You don't have to do this you know?"

"He needs to leave me alone. I've been paranoid for too long now." Asia said as she carefully peeled off her silk headscarf.

"Just let me come." Isaiah sighed, he didn't feel good at all letting her go by herself. But she thought that Saint seeing them together wasn't a good idea.

"I'm fine I swear okay?" Asia tried to reassure him for the tenth time.

He simply nodded his head, Asia pulled on her fitted cargos and paired them with a graphic sweater. She would be dropping Kaliah to her aunts for a couple of hours.

"Can I sit in the car or something?" Isaiah asked full of hope that she would actually say yes this time.

"Siah are you serious? You'll sit in the car for an hour?"

"Yes I just wanna know you good." he said, Isaiah had seen her at her worst and her best. And he refused to let her get to a bad point again.

"Fine get ready." She walked to the nursery and Kaliah was laying awake. Asia picked her up and changed her diaper and made sure her diaper bag had everything it needed.

_

Asia sat at the screen patiently waiting for Saint's arrival. The door opened and two guards walked in with Saint who was handcuffed and he had chains on his ankles. The guard handcuffed him to the table. Saint raised his hand and picked up the phone.

Due to the nature of his crime he'd been refused face to face visits and could only donor with a screen between them.

"I've missed you." he said once his eyes locked with hers.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked, she was exhausted of this whole situation and wanted rid of him completely.

"Because I love you. I'm sorry it turned out this way pretty." he said, Saint hadn't looked anywhere other than into her eyes.

"You don't treat someone this way of you love them."

"I do love you...you think I'd ever hurt you?"he frowned, in this moment Saint would do anything to get her trust back.

"Would you?"

"I would never do that. All I want is you, you don't miss me?" he asked, all he'd been thinking about was her and it was hurtful to know she wasn't thinking of him.

"You need to leave me alone Saint this isn't normal."

"Leave you alone? Why would I do that?"

"You don't want me to be happy?" she asked, in that moment all he could do was look at her. Briefly he cleared his throat before talking again.

"I don't make you happy?"

"Not anymore you don't. Saint you need to let me go.
I can't live like this and neither can you." Asia was trying her best to let him go gently, he was like a ticking time-bomb.

"You don't love me is that what you're saying?"

"What I'm saying is you're in here now. You need to focus on yourself and getting better." she sighed, nothing she was saying was getting through to him.

"But I'm not sick so I don't need to get better I need you."

"You think this behaviour is normal? You're basically keeping tabs on me. You left this place, God knows how but you do it just to watch me?!"

"You was refusing to see me what was I supposed to do?" he shrugged off like it was nothing.

"You need help Saint okay. I can't help you."

"Is she okay?" he mumbled, he was growing irritated. Asia wasn't telling him what he wanted to hear, so he cha topics.

"She's fine." Asia sighed knowing this conversation wasn't going anywhere.

"Who does she look like? I want to see her."

"You're not seeing her they don't let children here." Asia said, even if they did let children in she wouldn't bring Kaliah to see him anyway.

"I can't stay here for the rest of my life." he mumbled only loud enough for her to hear, and not the guards.

"Saint this conversation is over, you're not listening to me. Bye." she said before outting the phone back and standing up.

"No no! Please wait!" he yelled as he hit the screen by his guard quickly came over to stop him.

_

Asia took a deep breath as she headed to the car. She got in and Isaiah was sitting waiting for some news. She looked down seeing large McDonald's bag in his lap.

"Really?" she asked only for him to shrug.

"I got hungry, don't worry there's food here for you too." he said before handing the bag over.

"Well?" he asked, it didn't go well since Asia looked annoyed.

"He's fucking insane." she sighed before taking a big sip of the soda that Isaiah had bought her.

"We already know that." he said in a duh tone.

"He wants to see Kaliah. And he's convinced he can't spend the rest of his life in there. I spoke to the officer on his case. He'd basically said he's a lost cause. He's not doing well in his therapy sessions. If this was a different state they would have killed him by now." she said, she had a splitting headache from the visit alone.

After deciding not to speak anymore on the topic, they finished their food and headed to Asia's aunts to pick up Kaliah.

_

Asia sang to Kaliah as she gave her a bath. She riskier her off before wrapping her up in the towel that Isaiah had grabbed from the drier.

"You're getting so big...yes you are." she said between kisses on Kaliah's chubby cheeks.

She carried her into the bedroom where Isaiah had already laid out a fresh diaper and onesie for Kaliah to wear.

"What do we say? Thank you." she said as of Kaliah could repeat after her.

"We both know she can't talk." Isaiah chuckled as he walked into the room.

"We'll at least now she knows she should say thank you when you do these nice things no?" Asia tilted her head.

"Sure, well ya welcome fat mama." Isaiah said before kissing Kaliah's cheek.

Isaiah sat in bed with Kaliah in his arms while they watched tv together. Asia took the chance to get herself ready for bed. Half way through the tv show Kaliah started to fuss, but it was expected as it was time for her night feed.

"Aight mamas I'm going quickly aight?" he said as he bounced her in his arm.

The bottle was already in the Warner so he took it out and checked the temperature before giving it to her. Kaliah started guzzling it down as if she was being starved.

Once she was buried and had another diaper change he sat up in bed and pressed play on his show. By the time Asia walked out of the bathroom both Isaiah and Kaliah were fast asleep. She snapped a picture before she place Kaliah in her crib and got into bed herself.

___