𝟐𝟐.

OMNISCIENT
___

Asia walked around the park as she tried to get Kaliah to sleep. She could feel eyes on which made her grow more and more paranoid. She sped walk out of the park and headed back into the house.

Today she'd spent most of her day at Isaiah's place so she let herself in and looked behind the curtains but no one was there. This was her first time going out by herself with Kaliah and she first know why she felt so paranoid.

"You was quick as hell." Isaiah frowned as he walked over to her.

"He's here! I don't know how but he's here." Asia felt like she was losing it, she knew he was back in prison but she felt as if something was going so wrong.

"Slow down and start again." Isaiah frowned, trying to calm her down.

"I keep feeling someone watching me. Why won't he leave me alone?"

"He's in prison they haven't called to say nothing." Isaiah was trying to understand her but she was in a panic.

"You think I'm lying?"

He sighed shaking his head, "Let me take her."

Asia carefully took Kaliah from he swaddle wrap and passed her over. He took them both upstairs, he laid Kaliah in her crib and took Asia round to his side of the bed.

"Take some deep breaths baby and start again." he said, crouching down in front of her.

"Everywhere I go, I feel eyes on me. That's why I hate leaving the house, it's like I'm behind stalked. But I can never see anyone around." she hugged frustratedly.

"The police haven't called to say anything so he's still locked up okay? They would call you or me no?" she nodded knowing he was right.

Asia was trying to think otherwise to calm herself down. She decided to take a shower while Isaiah made them some dinner.

_

Isaiah walked downstairs, to find Asia. She was sitting on the counter with her back to him. He walked over and stood by her. For the past few hours she'd be deep in thought, reflecting in life over the last year.

Asia wrapped her arms around him giving him a tight needed hug. For the last year she felt as if he was all she had. None of her family or friends knew the real truth about anything.

"You okay?" he asked, rubbing his hands up and down her back.

"Thank you for everything." Asia said sincerely.

"You don't have to thank me."

"I do. You stepped up and helped me when you didn't have to." Asia leaned close and kissed him, Isaiah gladly kissed her back. His hands cupped her face but he soon pulled away.

"What?" Asia frowned at the sudden movement.

"We can't." he shook his head.

"Why not?" she frowned, at her first so many thoughts crossed her mind.

"You don't find me attractive or something?" her insecurities had been getting to the best of her since giving birth.

Isaiah kissed his teeth, "We both know that ain't true." he ran his hands down his face, the last thing he wanted was to offend her.

"You're not in a good space right now." Isaiah said, he didn't why he said that because neither was he.

"Neither are you. But I'm the best I've been...or you still think I love him that's what this is about?" she asked, tilting her head.

"No it's not. I know you don't... I just don't want you to regret this."

"I won't." she said before pulling him closer and kissing him again.

Isaiah's hands rested on her thighs, Asia wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up and carried her into the living room. He sat her down and went to draw the curtains. Asia sat up and pulled off her leggings and shirt. They were both eager and said forget the forplay.

Asia tried to hide the stunned look on her face when he pulled out his length. It was a good size and thick, he gently rubbed his tip down her slits.

She moaned into the kiss as they kissed back and forth, her core was dripping wet just from kissing him.

"Fuck." he groaned easing into her.

For a few moments Isaiah didn't move, they'd both been without sex for a while. She whimpered feeling how big he was. So he made sure to be as slow as possible, she felt like it was her first time all over again.

"Oh God." she mumbled as her lower half was contracting around his length.

"You okay?"

"Keep going." Asia moaned feeling him hit her gspot over and over. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as he gave her a juicy kiss.

Isaiah's plump lips pressed against hers, her lips slowly parted as his tongue entered her mouth. Asia grabbed his face as she sucked on his bottom lip.

Briefly Isaiah pulled away and looked down to see her juices costing his length. I'm slowly circles, his thumb rubbed over her clit. Her back arched upwards as pleasured rippled through her body.

"Oh my...fuck!" her eyes rolled closed as she felt her body climax.

Moments later...

Asia got comfortable on her knees as her top half leant over the couch. Isaiah pushed her hips down as he pounded into her. She buried her face in a cushion trying to suppress the noise.

"Here baby?" he groaned, Isaiah knew he was abusing her spot as she was trying to run away.

"Yes yes!" she moaned, gripping onto the edge of the couch for dear life.

He smirked and thrusted into her, he smacked her ass watching it jiggle. He grabbed her neck and turned her head, tonguing her down. Asia started throwing it back on him as she felt her core tighten.

"Shit baby." he mumbled resting his head on hers.

He slowly pulled out of her as she laid back on the floor, "Nah we not finished cmere."

Isaiah propped her up on her knees as her top half collapsed against the couch. She gripped onto the cushion once more hoping it would magically help her.

-

Asia's tired hazy eyes flickered as Isaiah scooped her up, he threw her over his shoulder and they got in the shower. After a thorough wash Asia hopped out and finished her hygiene. She heard Kaliah crying so she found on her robe and headed to the nursery.

She changed her diaper then headed back to the bedroom. She said up in bed, moved her robe to the side and Kaliah latched on hungrily.

"You are so pretty." she cooed rubbing her cheek.

Asia rested bed head back and let out a breath feeling exhausted. Isaiah walked into the bedroom chuckling at how tired she looked. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers

"You hungry mama?"

"Mhm." she hummed, all her energy had been sucked out of her but it was more than worth it.

Isaiah ordered them some food before getting into bed with her. For the rest of the night they ate food before they all knocked out, taking a very much needed sleep

-