𝟏𝟕.

OMNISCIENT
__

Today Asia spent with her family. It was a very much needed day. Although it was quite a drive she needed some time away. She headed straight up to her room to get showered and into something comfortable. She kept looking down at her bump as she moved around.

The one thing she'd always thought about her own little family and now this whole situation had blown up. It still hurt her that a part of her didn't believe he was capable of something so sinister.

The sound of the doorbell made her groan. She walked over and opened the door, her heart stopped for a moment. His eyes landed on her as he stepped into the house and quickly closed the door.

"No no you can't be here." she said shaking her head.

"I needed to see you." he said desperately.

"You broke out of prison Saint?!" she yelled in pure disbelief.

"I needed to see you. I'm leaving and had to see you first." Saint tried to hug her but she took some steps back.

"Leaving to go where? You're not making sense!"

"I can't stay in there for the rest of my life." he shrugged as if breaking out of prison was nothing major.

"So you'll be on the run for the rest of your life, what the hell Saint...please tell me you didn't do any of it."

His silence was the only answer she needed. She sat back on the steps running her hands down her face. Her eyes welled with tears she tried to move him away as he tried to hold her. Asia's mind knew the reality of what he was but her body wanted him.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." he repeated as he kissed her head.

As she moved back her robe hugged her stomach which made his eyes grow wide. He gently placed his hands on her stomach. He couldn't belive his eyes the love of his life was carrying his baby.

"You're having my baby?" he mumbled quietly, he was in disbelief as well as in love.

"Not by choice Saint." Asia moved his hands from her stomach.

"What do you mean?" he frowned, Saint didn't like the way she was speaking to him.

"Just leave please."

"I need you to forgive me okay? I'm so sorry. Baby look at you...how many months?" his voice sounded sincere but Asia knew better. If he was sorry then it wouldn't have got this far.

"Four." she sniffled, gently he untied her robe and gently rubbed her stomach. He leaned down and softly kissed her stomach. "I'm sorry baby...I just wanted you to myself, everyone wanted you but I needed you." he locked eyes with her as he spoke.

"Saint you need help okay? I can't give you that." she said shaking her head.

"You love me don't you? That's all I need." Saint assured her as his eyes fell back to her stomach.

"No Saint, you're making things worse for yourself. You need to go back before they come and find you."

"You believe me don't you? All I wanted was keep you safe." Saint said yet again, but Asia didn't understand what he meant by it.

Asia knew better so she didn't want him to be mad and lash out. She was trying to ignore the love she still had for him but it was hard. All of the bad he's done doesn't magically erase the love between them.

"Baby please just tell me you love me....that's all I need." Saint spoke as his hands caressed her sides, Asia felt as if she was speaking to someone completely different. He didn't sound like what she knew as 'Saint'.