𝟎𝟓.

𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹.
𝑶𝑴𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑻.
___

Nervously Asia walked up the door and rang the bell. Today she was having dinner at Saint's house. She didn't know why she was nervous because they work with each other each day, all day. The door opened and Saint was quite literally taken back by how she looked. They agreed to keep it simple to reduce any pressure. She wore a grey bodycon maxi dress that hugged her curvy figure.

"Yes I would love to come in." she said sarcastically as he just stared at her.

"Oh..shit, sorry." he said taking her hand and pulling her inside.

She chuckled and set her purse down, as he walked her to the dining area she looked around at the interior. It was basic yet beautiful, the art was what caught her eye.

"These are beautiful." she complimented, she'd never seen art even similar to the talent before her.

"Thanks, I painted them." he said causing her eyes to grow wide. Asia has never taken him for the artistic type so surprised was an understatement for sure.

__

Asia covered her mouth, trying to hide the fact she was laughing at Saint burning his finger yet again. She thanked him as he set her plate down. The smell alone was amazing, he'd made steak, potatoes and asparagus. He paid attention to her likes and dislikes, she loved steak and would choose it over anything.

"So tell me about Mr Saint Taylor." she said, although she was eating she made sure to look at him, showing she was paying attention. 

"Uh nothing to tell really. I moved here few months ago from LA." he shrugged, Saint wasn't really used to speaking about himself.

"And that's all there is about you?" she raised an eyebrow, she was intrigued by him. But Asia wished he was a little more open.

"Well what type of stuff do you wanna know?"

"Um...your childhood, or what you like to do?" she enquired, Saint nodded his head as he processed what she was asking.

"I grew up in the system, until my aunt found me and adopted me. Growing up I realised I was actually good at drawing and then my aunt taught me how to cook." he explained to her, growing up in the system didn't phase him anymore. He had the strength to overcome it all.

"Multi talented huh? The food is amazing." she said and he smiled in appreciation.

"What about you? Got any talents?" he asked as he sipped his drink.

"Nope I'm boring what can I say." she huffed dramatically, making him laugh.

The dinner went along nicely, the more they talked the more Saint relaxed and wasn't so nervous. He really did like her and didn't want to mess it up. In the past he's never really had much experience when it comes to a relationship.

___
_

It was around nine when the pair had moved into the living room to watch a movie. Saint chuckled at Asia sitting so far away from him. They were struggling to keep up their hands off of each other. So she thought distance would solve that.

"Could you sit any further?" he asked as he reached his arm out to touch her thigh.

"We said no sex." she swatted his hand away. Asia suggested dating more before sex but the sexual tension was too much. Just the way they looked at each-other was enough to create the tension.

"That means we can't cuddle or nothing?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I suppose." she mumbled before moving closer to him.

Saint snaked his arm around her and rested his head on her and went back to watching the movie. This position lasted about a minute. His hand moved to her thighs and he ran it back and forth.

"You are not good at this." she said making him chuckle, he turned his head and kissed her cheek.

"Well fuck it." he mumbled before pulling her into his lap.

Asia flicked her hair behind her shoulders before leaning down to kiss him. Saint pulled her dress up and squeezed her ass. She slipped his shirt over his head. He got up and sat her on the couch before pulling down her thong.

"Hell yeah." he mumbled making her chuckle.

He kissed down her stomach before tongue kissing her clit. Asia's eyes locked with his, he spread her lips and sucked hungrily on her exposed clit. He intwined his hand with hers so that she couldn't try to pry him off of her.

"Look at me baby." he mumbled noticing her eyes flickering closed.

She looked at him with her tired eyes. Asia hissed feeling herself grow sensitive, her jaw went slack as she came. Saint pulled his pants off and set his knee on the couch.

Asia gave him a kiss before turning around; Saint helped her remove her dress, his eyes scanned her physique.

Turning around, she draped her arms over the couch. She gasped as he pushed all of his inches into her....

__
_

𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀.
___

Asia woke up feeling surprisingly well rested, despite her body aching. She was still laying on Saint's chest, as she sat up he woke up too. He grumbled as he tried to hold her waist, not wanting her to move.

"I'm surprised you can move." he mumbled against her arm.

"I feel a little broken but I'm fine." she said making him chuckle.

"You wanna take a shower or bath?"

"Shower." he nodded and managed to get our bed despite feeling tired himself. He pulled on a pair of boxers before walking to the bedroom door.

"You mind wearing my clothes?" he asked her, he quickly walked his dresser realising she'd need clothes.

"I have to admit something but don't laugh." she ssid sitting up and pulling the covers over her chest.

"I'm listening." he yawned, leaned against the dresser to show he was paying attention.

"I packed an over night back just in case, it's in my car." she said and he busted out laughing.

Asia grabbed the pillow nearest to her and threw it right at his head.

"You want me to get it?" he said once he was able to contain his laughter.

"Please." He nodded and pulled on some sweats and headed downstairs to her her bag. Saint opened the boot to see her mini duffel bag, he grabbed it and headed back into the house.

They got into the shower and started their hygiene routine. Once Asia was done she patted herself dry and rubbed herself down with lotion before getting dressed. They didn't have plans so Asia staying with him for a few more hours before heading home.

____
thoughts?
comments for next chapter