𝟏𝟎.

OMNISCIENT
WEEKS LATER

__

Asia walked up the drive and rang the doorbell. Herself and Saint finally had yesterday and today off of work. Yesterday she was with her family so they didn't get to see much of eachother. He opened the door and greeted her with a hug. Saint gave her a kiss before pulling her into the house.

"I forgot to say, my boys are coming over to drop off some of my old stuff." he said with an apologetic look on his face.

They'd discussed meeting eachother so friends; work had been crazy so they hadn't been able to do it sooner. Saint wished he'd had the time to warn her about his friends coming over but it was last minute.

His old school friend recently moved over here and still had things of Saint's from when they were roomies; he was roomies with them for his last year of school.

"That's fine, do I have time to change?" she asked, suddenly feeling a rush of nerves.

"Mhm but imma need a kiss first." he said making her laugh. Asia stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss, Saint locked his arm around her waist. She quickly pulled away knowing it would escalate into something more.

She spent the next half an hour taking a shower and getting into something comfortable. As soon as she was done she went downstairs, just in time for the arrival.

The front door opened and a guy walked in carrying two boxes. But he looked stunned to see Asia, a part of him didn't believe that his friend had settled down. Asia recognised him from a photos that Saint has shown her, of the two of them back in the day.

"Damn, I was starting to think you didn't exist." he said trying not to stare so hard.

"You're Khalil right?" she asked hoping the name was right.

"That's right." he nodded, Khalil set the boxes down so he could shake hands with her.

"This is my boy Isaiah...he's anti social don't take it personal." he said as Isaiah simply gave her a head nod.

Asia gave him a small smile, she was surprised at how attractive she was finding him. Although he was attractive he was so different to Saint. His face held a mean look, three inches taller, tattooed from head to toe.

"Baby you cool with pizza? I'm starving." Saint said as he guided her to the kitchen.

The boys got comfortable in the living room, "I have a little paper work to do, so call me when the food is here okay?"

"We said no work today." he sighed, Saint really wished she would take a break once in a while.

"I'll make sure I'm quick." she assured, Saint gave her a kiss before she made her way to the living room. She sat down and spoke to the boys a little, not wanting to be rude. She excused herself and went upstairs to her her work done.

-

Saint walked the boys out and locked up, they ended up staying for dinner so it was now a lot later. Asia stood up and stretched, she was exhausted. This wasn't her plan for her day off but she didn't mind too much. Now all she needed was a good night sleep.