𝟏𝟑.

OMNISCIENT
___

Asia made her way out of the building, she finished work early today. She was in such a rush she didn't hear Jason calling her, who was a fellow colleague. But Saint wasn't far behind so he walked over to Jason.

"Anything I can help with?" Saint asked as his eyes landed on a big brown envelope in Jason's hand.

"Actually yeah, I was told to give this to Asia, it's for one of your cases." Jason said before handing it over.

Saint thanked him and quickly headed up to the office. He made sure the door was shut before he opened the envelope and pulled out the sheet of paper. His eyes scanned the document before reached some
unfortunate news...He didn't hesitate to walk over and put the document through the shredder.

_

Asia had just finished packing her bag, this weekend she was going to visit some friends. She thought the little break away would do her good. The journey up to their vacation house was two hours with no traffic.

Her bedroom door opened Saint walked in, he didn't want to be without her for three days. But there wasn't much he could do.

"You leaving now?" he asked and she shook her head, she wasn't leaving for another couple of hours.

"I'll call you when I get there." she said, Asia could see he didn't want her to leave and vice versa.

Asia sighed and walked over, she wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes to give him a tight hug. Saint locked his arms around her waist not wanting to let go.

"You're so dramatic babe, I'll be back Sunday night okay?" she said before giving him a kiss.

"I know." he sighed. For the next hour the decided to get comfortable in front of the tv and catch up on some shows.

Their favourite show right now was 'the rookie', this episode consisted of an officer finding out she was pregnant, which was a total shock to her. Which made Saint think, he turned his head to look at Asia.

"You think about having kids?" he asked, the question shocked her. But Asia had always loved the idea of being a mother. Her mother always said to her when she was younger the best job in the world was being a mother, and she couldn't wait to experience it for herself.

"Yeah, do you?"

"I didn't really think much about having kids until I met you." he said honestly, Saint has never met anyone he fell in love with. Let alone think about having kids with them.

"Really?" she asked sitting up so she could look at him.

He nodded to confirm, "Not to get all soppy or whatever but it's true."

"You're so cuteeee." she smiled just to annoy him, Saint dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Stop it." he laughed as she pinched his cheek.

Saint grabbed her face and gave her a much needed kiss. Slowly she raised a leg and scooted into his lap. His hands rubbed her ass as the kiss got more and more intense. Saint's hands slipped into her leggings and he squeezed her bare ass.

"Baby you know I have to go soon." she reminded him.

"Just give me some time okay?" he questioned, before Asia had the chance to speak Saint had sat her up on the couch while he kneeled in front of her. 

His eyes didn't leave hers as he removed her leggings and underwear. Gently he placed each of legs on one of his shoulders, his hands rubbing her smooth skin as he tongue kissed her clit.

Asia's eyes looked into his as she slowly rolled her hips. He gripped her thighs as he buried his face deeper and deeper.

Her acrylics ran through his thick curls before gripping them. Asia's mouth fell agar as her lower  stomach tightened up. Saint sucked and slurped as her juices leaked over his tongue.

"You got more for me baby?" he mumbled as he kissed her inner thighs.

"No baby." she said trying to pry his hands away.

Saint smirked before pulling her right to the edge of the couch. Asia watched him with hazy eyes as he slowly lapped his tongue over her clit while his fingers pumped in and out of her entrance.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she came for a second time, "Baby I really have to go now." she said which made Saint groan dramatically like a baby.

He scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom, once she was cleaned up she got herself ready. Asia was in charge of locking up while Saint put her bags in the car. She hopped in the drivers side, Saint leaned in and gave her a goodbye kiss. She set her hands on his chest as the kiss lingered.

"Baby." she mumbled as she pulled away, knowing they'd get carried away.

"I know." he sighed, he stepped back and closed her door.

Saint watched her drive off before he got into his car, he now had to decide what he was going to do with himself until Sunday night.

_
Thoughtsss?