𝟐𝟓.

OMNISCIENT
FOUR YEARS LATER
___

Asia opened the front door and Kaliah ran in for the cold. She shimmied out of her coat and boots and tried to walk away but asoa reminded her to put her things away. So she hung her coat and put her shoes on the rack.

"What for dinner?" she asked as she held her mothers hand.

"Let's go and see." They walked to the kitchen where Isaiah stood making them dinner. The pair were together and now married. Despite everything they still stayed strong and built on their relationship.

They got married a year ago, they went in a family holiday and deceived to her married. A big wedding didn't appeal to either of them so they had a small, intimate ceremony in Trinidad, their home country.

Life had been good for them all and they were grateful. I'm in terms of Saint that hadn't heard from him in years. They both Asia and Isaiah ch aged their numbers so the prison or his lawyer wasn't able to get a hold of them. They were just fine with pretending as if he never existed.

"Dada." Kaliah said putting her arms up for him.

Isaiah leaned down and scooped her up kissing her cheek "I missed you." she said as she mushed his cheeks together.

"You was only gone for a couple hours." he chuckled at her.

"You don't miss me?" she frowned with a slight pout.

"Yeah I missed you." he said before kissing her head.

"Good." she nodded now happy with his response.

"Kal go and changed baby." Asia said pointing to the stairs

"Are we eating?"Asia nodded her head, Kaliah moved her mother shirt up before rubbing her bump. "Daddy baby's hungry."

"Oh he told you that?" Isaiah chuckled, since Asia fell pregnant, Kaliah was obsessed with the idea of her baby brother.

"No he made noise." she referred to Asia belly rumbling.

"Okay we'll get him some food okay?" she ran off up the stairs. Isaiah didn't hesitate to grab and kiss Asia. "I missed you."

"I was only gone a couple hours." she mocked making him chuckle.

"How did shopping go?" he asked as he only saw a few bags in the hall.

"Okay, got a few things but not much. You know she hates shopping."

"Like you. How's my baby feeling?" he questioned, rubbing her bump.

Asia was now six months pregnant with a boy. She told him on christmas as a surprise. They were both excited as they'd be hoping for a little while. But Kaliah was probably the most excited, to be a big sister.

When the pair got married, everything confirmed to Asia that Isaiah was the man for her. He stepped up and became the father that Kaliah needed, while being the man and provider Asia needed.

"You feeling okay?"

"Yes just hungry."

"Go and get changed, I'll make you a plate." he gave her a kiss before she went off upstairs.

Once Asia had herself together she went to check on Kaliah who was busy playing with her barbie dolls. She was obsessed with her toys, especially since she had limited screen times. Asia didn't want her becoming an iPad kid.

"Let's go boo, dinner is ready." Asia said leaning against the door frame.

"Can barbie come?" Kaliah asked as she got up on her feet.