𝟎𝟒.

_____

𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀.

Saint peered his head around the door to see Asia typing away. He'd been dying to be alone with her but they'd been out following up leads all day. He stepped in and closed the door behind himself which caught her attention.

"What time are you free for lunch?" he asked hoping it was soon. All he could think about was last night, he barely slept at all.

She looked at her watch, "In two minutes why?"

"Can we talk?" he asked as he slowly walked over to her desk.

"About what?" she was hoping it wasn't about last night. She wasn't able to get him out of her mind.

"Last night." he confirmed, Saint could tell they were having the same thoughts, Asia wasn't even able to look him in the eyes.

Nervously she chewed her lip before speaking, "You regret it, don't you?"

"No...do you?" he frowned, Saint wanted to do a whole lot more than what they did last night. So he for sure wasn't regretting it.

"No, come on....I'm starving." she said grabbing her purse. Saint nodded and opened the door for her.

They left and she drove them to a drive thru to grab some food. Saint couldn't help but look at her as they talked. Asia tried to avoid his gaze knowing it made her weak.

"So how's this not mixing business with pleasure going?" he asked and she chuckled softly, her laugh broke the sense of tension right away.

"It was going good until you arrived." she said sipping her soda.

"Well...we can stop if you really want." Saint said, he looked over but she was already looking at him.

___ 
__

Asia moaned as Saint thrusted upwards, getting harder with each thrust. His hands gripped her waist as he felt his lower half tense. She felt her stomach tighten, she gripped onto his arm feeling her body begin to tremble.

"Fuck, cum baby." he groaned feeling himself climax. Her mouth fell open as she came all over him.

He grabbed her neck and kissed her roughly. Asia tilted his head back as she sucked on his bottom lip. They broke away, trying to catch their breath. Asia always keeps wipes in her car, so she cleaned them both up before getting dressed.

"We have to get back." she mumbled before kissing him.

"Let me get one more." he said wrapping his hand around her neck. Asia kissed him once more but he got carried away.

His tongue slid over hers as his hand slipped into her blouse. A small moan escaped her lips as he toyed with her nipples.

"Mm baby...we have to go." she said hating the fact they had to stop.

"We still have ten minutes." he reminded as he double checked the time.

"No we have to go." she said, if they got started again they wouldn't stop. Saint nodded in agreement, she climbed back into the drivers seat and headed off to the precinct.

____