𝟎𝟗.

OMNISCIENT
DAYS LATER
____

This morning Saint had a later start as he'd taken the morning off. But he'd woken up early to make Asia breakfast and take her to work. She walked downstairs now dressed and ready to go.

"I can't believe you're leaving me with all of this paperwork." she sighed dramatically.

"I'll help you all I can later." he kissed her head as they made their way out to the car.

Work was only a fifteen minute drive from Saint's place, Saint parked up just in time for her starting time. She leaned over and gave her a kiss, he smacked her ass roughly.

"See you later, have a fun morning without me." Asia said sarcastically, Saint laughed and gave her another kiss.

Hours later, Asia's door opened and Cassidy walked in with coffee for the two of them. They hadn't spoken since Asia walked out of the bar after their little disagreement.

"I'm sorry Asia...you know I hate us fighting." she chewed her lip, hoping Asia would forgive her.

"Try being nicer and maybe we wouldn't."

"I deserved that, look I really am sorry. I'll even apologise to Saint too, I judged to quickly." she held her hands up in surrender.

"Fine....can we talk later? I need to finish this." Asia said, Cassidy nodded and let out a breath of relief as she walked out.

-

Saint groaned at the annoying sound of Cassidy talking. She'd been driving him crazy all afternoon. Both himself and Asia had reports to type but here she was making noise.

"I'm sorry for giving you the cold shoulder this whole time, I didn't really mean it." Cassidy said, but Saint wasn't buying any of it.

"It's whatever." he kept it short not wanting her to stay any longer.

She had no reason to treat him poorly, but that hadn't stopped her. Since Asia had forgiven her, only a few hours ago keep in mind, she'd been stuck in their office with them. He looked over at Asia with a stale face who quickly got the message.

"I'll see you later, okay? I'm super behind on this work." Asia said, she checked the time hoping they could sneak away soon. She was starving and was tired of being in the office.

"Okay sure see you later." Cassidy said before leaving.

Once the door was closed Asia got up and walked over to Saint and leaned against his desk, "You really don't like her do you?"

"She's just.....a lot." he sighed, Asia leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight?" she asked rubbing her fingertips over his curly hair that was rapidly growing.

"Sounds good to me....can I have a kiss too?" he asked, Asia chuckled before giving him a kiss.

An hour later, Asia sighed as she looked at her watch she was wondering what was taking Saint so long. They had dinner reservations at seven so they needed to rush to his and get ready. She looked up seeing him walking over to the car.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't find my keys." he said kissing her cheek.

Asia hopped in the car, she checked her phone. She has no notifications, she messaged Cassidy yet again. "Baby did you see Cass on your way out?" she asked.

"No why?"

"She's not answering my messages, she was blowing up my phone and now nothing." Asia shook her head, Cassidy finished work over an hour ago so Asia knew she wasn't busy.

"Maybe she's got held up.." he said, Asia shrugged, she assumed she'd just gone home and fallen asleep like always.

Saint drove them back to his house and they rushed to get showered and dressed. Managing to make it to the restaurant just in time.

Now going on eleven o'clock, Saint shivered as the late night air was a little chilly. He hopped out of the car and walked over to help out Asia. He took her hand and closed the door, he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

She draped her arms around his neck as her back pressed up against the car. They'd been teasing one another all night at dinner.

"Baby." she mumbled as his hands trailed up her dress.

"Cmon." he walked her up to the door. He unlocked the door and they stumbled in as they went back to kissing one another.

"Turn around for me baby." he mumbled as he kissed her ear down to her neck.

Asia didn't even question him, she kneeled down on the first step she could reschedule easily with her hands on the one just above. Saint unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans down as he got comfortable behind her.

"How you want it pretty girl?" he mumbled in her ear, his lips brushed against her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"Slow please." she replied, barely above a whisper.

Saint gently rubbed his tip down her slits before entering her. By the third stroke her juices were already costing his lengthy. A smirk graced his face at how wet he'd made her.

"This all for me baby?" he asked, roughly smacking her ass.

"Hm harder baby." she begged, Saint had created a freak. She craved roughness and a little pain, especially when it came to her behind. Saint would always smack, grab, pinch it anything.

Asia's eyes rolled closed as she came all over him. She hissed feeling the carpet beneath her begin to imprint her knees. Saint back up a few steps before pulling her up to her feet.

"Don't let go." he said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

In one swift movement he'd scooped her up and pinned her up against the wall. "Baby don't dro-fuck!" she moaned as he re-entered her.

Saint grunted as he thrusted in and out of her. Their skin clapping together, low squelching of her juices was all that could be heard.

"Saint." she cried as he abused her gspot, her cries only made him pump harder.

"Look at the mess you making." he grunted, she quickly looked down seeing both of their lower half's were coated in a thick substance.

"Baby please it's too much." she clawed at his back as her core tightened.

Her mouth fell open as she came again, his warm substance filled her up. Asia let out a broken breath as she buried her face in his neck.

Saint took some breaths as he slowly made his way up to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, he tapped her cheek as her eyes slowly closed.

"We're not done yet baby." he said rubbing her thighs.

"Saint go easy." she reminded him, Asia was already tired so she knew she was about to struggle.

"The only thing I wanna hear come outta ya mouth is sassy you got it?" he licked his lips, Saint grabbed her chin so she had no choice but to look at him.

"Yes daddy." she said as her lustful eyes locked with his once again.