𝟏𝟒.

ASIA'S POV
DAYS LATER
__

I was back home, seeing my friends was good but I missed my house. And Saint, we hadn't been able to talk much over the last few days. He'd been busy working and I'd been out the whole weekend with my friends. But tonight was going to be just me and him until we go back to work tomorrow.

As soon I was done unpacking my doorbell was ringing , meaning Saint was here. I jogged downstairs and opened the door.

"Jesus! Don't drop me." I said as he scooped me up quickly.

"You miss me as much as I missed you?" he asked which made me laugh.

"Of course I did...but can we eat before anything? I've ordered pizza is that okay?" I asked rubbing his small clean shaven beard.

"Mhm." he pushed his lips out for a kiss, I pressed my lips against his.

Saint set me down on the steps,  "Is this all I'm good for?" I asked making him frown.

Obviously I was joking but he looked a little offended,
"Baby I was joking, can we eat first?" I asked.

He simply nodded and walked off, I had no idea he was that sensitive. Or maybe I said the wrong thing? Saint sat in the living watching tv so I decided to give alone time.

I grabbed some plates and glasses before walking to the washroom. I threw a load of clothes in and poured in the detergent and powder before turning it on. We ended up eating dinner in pure silence, I'd had a good weekend and he wasn't going to ruin it with giving me silent treatment.

Hours later, I thanked God as I was finally able to get myself ready for bed. Since tomorrow was an early start I'd picked out my outfit already and made sure it was pressed. Saint has been quiet for the last hour and a half. But I wasn't going to kiss ass, it was a joke, but also factual. Maybe he just liked sex but it was rare I initiated it anymore because he did so much.

I rolled over and closed my eyes, tired would be an understatement, I was exhausted in every way. The bed dipped and Saint laid behind me. His arm went around me but he didn't say a word. I rolled my eyes and decided to keep quiet and go to sleep.

_

NEXT DAY
__

I filed the all the reports I caught on. Today was based around me doing paper work. But I was ready to go already, I wanted some good food and my bed. The office door opened and Jason walked in.

"The chief wants you here first thing tomorrow there's been another set of misters over the weekend." he said making me sigh, there was a period after Cassidy where there was none and now this.

"How many?" I asked grabbing a pen and my stack of post it notes.

"Two bodies, they're in the morgue now so the forensics should be back by tomorrow morning."
he said, I thanked him for the information before scribbling it all down.

The door opened again this time it was Saint walking in. Since I was doing paper work we hadn't really been around each-other as much, but he was still ignoring me. I don't know if he wanted an apology or what.

"Baby you ready to go?" Saint asked with sad eyes like a puppy dog.

I nodded and grabbed my bag before following him out. We were heading over to his place and hopefully getting some food because I was hungry.

As soon as I was about to walk up the stairs, Saint grabbed my hand. "What?" I sighed.

"I'm sorry for being childish, I shouldn't have ignore you." he said almost with no emotion.

"Is that it?" I chuckled, he'd been ignoring me for the whole day and that's what he says?

"I'll make dinner to say sorry."

"You were doing that anyway." I said before spinning around and walking up the rest of the stairs.

_

OMNISCIENT
___

A couple of hours later, Saint walked into the room to wake Asia. He's been busy downstairs making areal as it's all she's been talking about for the last week. She was still fast asleep in his best, her hair was all over the place, and her face was all frowned up.

Carefully he took a seat beside her, he swept her hair from her face before leaning down to kiss her.

"Wake up pretty girl." he mumbled as his lips trailed down her neck.

"I'm tired Saint." she responded as she rolled over.

"You're not hungry?" he asked which made her ears peek up.

Saint reached down and grabbed one of his shirts before helping her sit up. He slipped the shirt over her head before scooping her up in his arms. He sat back on the edge of the bed before looking at her.

"I'm sorry baby for real, it was childish to ignore you. I'd just really missed you over the weekend...and I don't know baby what you said just threw me a little.
I'd admit I was dramatic but recently...shits just been getting to me." he admitted to her.

"Getting to you? What has?" she frowned, this was what she wanted, him to be open.

"Can we talk after dinner?" he asked once her stomach rumbled.

"Sure, only if you promise?" she asked holding her finger out.

Saint chuckled and locked his finger around hers, he stood up with her in his arms. She locked her arms and legs around him as he walked downstairs.

"I accept your apology." she kissed his cheek, he turned his head and caught her lips.

Once he's sat her down he washed his hands and made them both a plate. Asia thanked him before quickly tucking into her food. Saint chuckled to himself as she did her little food dance, it was the way to her heart.

But once dinner was done Saint knew he'd have to think of what to say to her. They moved into the living room before continuing their conversation.

"Lately everything has been getting to me, my aunt won't talk to me. She's been acting weird for the last few weeks so I gave up on talking to her. She's all the family I got so it's hurting me a little too much." he said, Asia sighed and moved over to hug him.

Saint didn't talk too much about his aunt, all she knew was that he raised him for most of his life. He locked his arms around her waist as he buried his face in her chest.

"I'm sorry baby...have you thought about going to see her?" she asked while her hand was busy rubbing his curls.

"Nah, if I'm honest I'd be happier just leaving it alone." he said Asia nodded in response. They decided to leave the topic alone, they cuddled up in the couch and watched some tv.

Asia wasn't really paying attention her mind kept wondering, something was different about him. "Saint." she said and he hummed in response.

"I love you..you know that?" she asked causing him to
smile.

He grabbed her chin and gave her a kiss, "I love you more." She rested her head back on him before closing her eyes to her some sleep.

___