𝟐𝟎.

OMNISCIENT
WEEKS LATER
____

Isaiah sat on his brothers couch talking away, he stopped over after work just to have a brotherly chat. Asia's due date was approaching and he didn't know why but he felt anxious.

"You anxious cos your basically the Papi now." Zion said only for Isaiah to roll his eyes

"Thanks for the help."

"You don't need help, you just gotta get past the labour and y'all will be cool."

After the very informative conversation, Isaiah headed off. He grabbed some dinner before driving to Asia's place.

_

It was around six when Isaiah walked into the house. He had a key to Asia's new place as she wouldn't be able to move around too good once giving birth. Asia was standing in the kitchen, clearly eating as she was doing her little food dance.

"Watchu eating now fats?" he asked.

"Nothing." Asia mumbled with a mouthful of food.

Her back was to him so he couldn't see what she was eating. So Isaiah walked up behind her and looked down to see she was eating brownies with vanilla cream.

"Don't take it from me." she said before quickly holding the bowl to her chest.

"You gone share?" he chuckled, she scooped up the perfect bite, just enough brownie and ice cream ratio before giving it to him.

"Where you get the brownies?" he questioned once he realised how good they tasted.

"I made them."

"I told you not to be up in the kitchen Asia."

"Don't full name me, I know but I was craving them."

"I thought your sister was supposed to be here helping you?" he frowned, Asia's sister had mentioned coming to stay over to help her around the house. But Asia knew it was none sense, as they hadn't spoke in years. She recently found out about the pregnancy and was trying to play the nice sister role.

"She's still at home." Asia mumbled, her family were annoying her right now.

Isaiah could tell she didn't want her family over for her birth but she didn't really talk too much about them but he didn't know why.

_

It was around ten at night when Asia's braxton hicks kicked in. She was trying her best to breathe through the pain while bouncing on her pregnancy ball. It had been her save and grace through this pregnancy.

Meanwhile Isaiah was busy in the bathroom, he'd drawn her a hot bath with some epsom salts to help her aching body. Isaiah walked back out to the bedroom and returned to his seat on the edge of the bed.

"You ready?" she nodded and he helped her up to her feet and they slowly walked to the bathroom

"A bath sounded like a good idea....how am I gonna get in and out?"

"I was thinking the same. I'll just close my eyes." he said making her laugh.

"Then how are you gonna know what to do?"

"Good point." he mumbled in realisation. Asia was in too much discomfort to care, she didn't hesitate to strip out of her clothes.

Isaiah tried his best to keep his eyes to her neck and head while he helped her int he tub. Once she was in the water it was fine because the bubbles covered her body.