𝟏𝟏.

DAYS LATER
OMNISCIENT

Looking in the mirror once more, Asia grabbed her purse and was on her way out. She was trying to keep a positive mindset. If this so called serial killer was linked to her best friends death, she planned on finding out who this person was.

Saint had been doing everything to try and cheer her up. He had no problem with cancelling tonight but she swore she was fine. He was having a little gathering, Khalil and Isaiah would be there as well as Khalil's girlfriend and Isaiah's sister. They all went to school together and Saint genuinely enjoyed Asia getting to know those close to him.

Saint thought if the girls came along, Asia might feel a little better. Getting to know them would be a good distraction for her. She walked up and rang the bell. Saint opened the door and she walked in.

"You okay?" Saint asked, he knew it was a stupid question but he still had to ask.

She nodded knowing she really wasn't. Her head was pounding from crying and thinking so much. She felt as if she hadn't slept in days.

"Can I just have a hug?" He didn't hesitate to embrace her in a tight hug. She hid her face in his neck trying to suck up the tears she felt coming.

Cassidy moving was the first bit of good news she'd received in a long time. And it hurt her to know someone wanted to hurt her.

"I told you, you should of let me cancel tonight." he shook his head, Saint wasn't sure if she'd be up to it and clearly he was right.

"I'm fine. You need any help in the kitchen?"

"Nah sit right here I got it." he pulled a chair out for her before going back to getting the table set.

It wasn't long before everyone arrived, after greetings and introductions they all got seated. After trying her best with small talk Asia sat back and let everyone talk around her.

Once everyone was done she stood up and cleared the table. She turned around and jumped as Isaiah stood there with the few remaining dishes.

"My fault." he said quickly as he noticed he'd scared her.

"It's fine, thank you." she gave him a small smile as she took the dishes from him.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about you friend." he'd been trying to think of how to say it since he arrived. Although everyone has avoided the topic over the dinner table, he still wanted to give his condolences.

"Thank you." she said sincerely, Isaiah nodded before going back to the table. 

_

Saint waved off his friends and closed the door. After locking up he jogged upstairs to his room. He noticed Asia wasn't in the bedroom but the bathroom light was on. He pulled the door open revealing her silhouette in the shower.

He stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower, behind her. Slowly he turned her around, Asia's eyes were still as red as ever. She was tearful all the time now, from feeling upset and anger.

His hands gently caressed her face, "I miss your smile, pretty girl."

"Me and you both." she mumbled, all of the stress has physically taken a toll on her.

"Is there anything I can do?"

She shook her head, Saint just being there was enough for her. Asia looked into his eyes before pressing her lips against his. Her hands palmed his face as they kissed back and forth.

Saints hands ran through the ends of her hair before gently tugging her hair, causing her head to tilt back. He sucked on her bottom lip, his arms snaked around her waist.

"Baby you're gonna drop me." she mumbled as he scooped her up.

"I promise I won't." he said as he pinned her up against the wall.

Asia wrapped her arms around his neck while her legs locked around his waist. She gasped as he pushed himself into her entrance. Her acrylics sunk into the back of his neck as she held onto him. Her forehead was pressed against him as the water trickled down their bodies.

"Talk to me baby." he mumbled as he buried his face in the crook of her neck

"Ooh....baby you're so deep." she breathed out.

Unintentionally she tightened her walls around him, Asia grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily. He smirked at the force she was using, they loved how rough they were with one another.

Saint grunted as he felt his climax near, "Baby please." she moaned.

"Please what?" he teased, obviously he knew what she was meant, he simply wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Shit! Cum in me please." she whimpered as her core tightened.

Saint grunted as he came, he slowed down before carefully out. The same liquid slowly trickled down her leg. As her feet touched the marble floor Saint caught her lips in a kiss.

"I love you." he mumbled as his large hand wrapped around her neck.

"I love you too." she replied, she pulled away knowing they'd never leave the shower if they kept going.

So the pair finished getting themselves ready for bed. Asia got comfortable under the sheets before letting out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Saint made sure all the lights were off before joining her. Saint moved over to spoon her, cuddling only lasted a few minutes before they both fell asleep.

_
I'm trying not to add to many nasty scenes 😭