𝟎𝟕.

𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹.
𝑶𝑴𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑻.
___

After well basically all day, Asia was done with wrapping gifts. She wasn't a last minute person but did to being so busy at work she hadn't had a chance to wrap gifts. Christmas was her favourite time of year. It was tradition to sleep over at her parents from Christmas Eve; along with her sisters and now her nieces also. She jogged up the stairs to pack her bag.

Her phone started vibrating and it was Saint letting her know he was on his way over. Since they wouldn't be seeing each-other tomorrow he was coming over to see her and also exchanged gifts.

Asia was nervous to give Saint his gift. She'd payed close attention to him and what he liked to figure out what to buy him.

She headed downstairs and let him in once he heard the car pull in. As soon as Asia opened the door he gave her a tight hug.

"You are a real Christmas feen huh?" he chuckled as he looked around at all the wrapping she'd been doing.

"Leave me alone. Here you go." she said handing over the gift bag.

Saint sat on the carpet while he opened the envelope. She got him tickets to an art gallery he'd had his eye on for a very long time. It was clear how important art was to him, and although money was good for him, he'd never spend a large amount in himself. The tickets were pricey but she didn't mind at all.

"Baby, I told you to forget about these, they some serious money." he shook his head in disbelief.

"Welp I did it anyway." she shrugged, these last few months of being closer had shown him how much of a selfless person she was.

Asia turned around and opened the small jewellery box revealing a diamond pendant necklace which was easily the most beautiful thing she'd seen. She wasn't a fan of bing blingy jewellery, so he searched for the perfect piece. It was a silver necklace with a pink diamond pendant, with a set of earrings to match.

Saint took the necklace and put it on her "It's beautiful, thank you."

"I'm glad you like it." he smiled, Asia hugged his neck and gave him a kiss.

He pulled her over to his lap, so she was straddling him. The kiss for more and more intense, Asia set her hands on his chest as she pulled away.

"Mmm baby...mm I have to go." she mumbled as they caught their breath from the intense kiss.

"I know...it's gonna be a whole weekend." he replied. They'd been with each other day in and day out, so a whole weekend away sounded like a lot more than it actually was.

"Lift your arms baby." he mumbled as his lips trailed down her neck.

"We can't." she bit down on her bottom lip trying not to moan.

"You saying no?" he asked, a small moan slipped out when he found her sweet spot.

"I hate you." she sighed defeatedly as she was now hot and bothered.

Saint chuckled, he stood to his feet and threw her over his shoulder in the process. He carried her up to her bedroom and set her down on the bed. He slipped her shorts and panties off, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Mmm she pretty." he mumbled as his eyes landed on her freshly waxed kitty.

He crouched down and got comfortable between her legs before getting to work. He intwined his hands with hers as they locked eyes.

"Mm baby right there." her moans got louder as he licked and sucked hungrily on her clit.

"Here?" he mumbled as his thumb pressed down and rubbed over and over.

Asia's back arched up as her breath got caught in her throat. Her hand rested on the top of his head as she slowly pushed his face deeper. She used her other hand to cover her mouth as she felt her stomach tighten up in knots.

"Mhm there you go baby." he smirked as he licked his lips.

She closed her legs and rolled into her front, her kitty was throbbing. Saint stood up and stripped off his clothes before pulling her back to the edge of the bed.
A broken moan escaped her lips as he pushed all inches into her. He leaned over so they were back to torso, Saint pressed his lips against her ear.

"Oh my-fuck!" she moaned as he hit her gspot over and over.

"You feel so good baby." he groaned as he clenched her walls around him.

"Harder Saint." she begged, Saint smirked, he gripped the back of her neck as he thrusted harder.

Asia's mouth fell open as she gripped onto the sheets. Herself and Saint had only just started having unprotected sex as she was back on birth control.

"Hm baby pull out please." she whimpered, her mouth told him to do that while her mind wanted other things.

"Shit!" he groaned as he pulled out just in time, as his nut shot all over her back.

Slowly Asia rolled over and pushed herself to sit up. Saint leaned down and smashed his lips into hers, he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. They took a long shower and went a few more rounds, completely losing track of time.