𝟎𝟔.

___
MONTHS LATER.

Sighing in frustration, Asia set down pictures that were of a previous crime scene. Yet another body had showed up, with a different motive this time. She looked at the time, realising she was supposed to have left by now.

The door opened and Saint walked in wondering what was taking her so long. He'd been waiting out front for ten minutes now.

"Sorry I got distracted." she sighed grabbing her purse.

"Don't let this get to you." he said, he reached over and closed the file.

"I won't." she mumbled. They headed out of the building and Saint walked her to her car.

He opened the door and she got in. She was meeting him back at his place, once she was showered and changed.

"What I keep telling you?" he asked as he raised her head to look at him.

"Keep work problems at work." Asia knew he was right but this case wasn't making any sense to her.

The case had something weird about it and it was confusing her. Most cases, the criminal is sloppy which leads the police right to them. But this killer was more than textbook smart.

"Right so leave all of that for Monday okay?"

She nodded her head, Saint gave her a kiss before closing the door and heading to his car. She drove home with it still heavy on her mind.

It was now going on seven, Saint questioned where Asia was. She was running late, being late wasn't her thing, she hated it. He looked behind the curtains to see her car just sitting there. He put on his slides and headed out, he lightly knocked on the window.

Asia opened the door "Why you just sitting here?" he asked as he opened the door fully.

"I zoned out...sorry." she said before taking off her seatbelt.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked, Asia nodded and grabbed her bag before getting out.

Saint closed her car door and followed her into the house. He'd already made their dinner so they walked right to the kitchen. While Saint made a plate for each of them, he kept looking at her.

"You're thinking about work again?" he questioned, putting a plate in front of her.

"How about this? You promise to stop thinking about it now. Then tomorrow we can go into the office and look at everything?" he asked hoping it would calm  her nerves for the rest of the evening.

"On our weekend off?"

"You're off right now but you're still thinking about it right?" he asked and she nodded knowing he was making sense.

"I can wait till Monday." she assured, Saint simply nodded in response.

They ate their dinner and talked about anything other than work. Saint could tell she was tired, he took the plates beside she had the chance to try and clear them away.

She stood up and got comfortable on the couch. It only took a few moments for her tired eyes to close. The couch dipped as Saint took a seat beside her.

"You wanna go to bed?" he asked but she shook her head no.

"Can we just lay here?" Saint nodded his head, she rested her head on him.

Saint intwined his fingers with hers before bringing her hand to his mouth. Softly he kissed the back of it a few times.

He lifted his head and gave her a kiss. His hands gently palmed her face as they kissed back and forth. Saint groaned as her hand found its way into his shorts.

"Take this off for me." he said, she pulled off her T-shirt and spandex shorts.

"Fuck." he mumbled seeing her bare body that he loved so much.

Her light brown nipples were now erect, Saint swirled his tongue around one while his fingers toyed with the other.

"Baby...please." she said putting his hand between her legs.

"Tell me how you want it?" he mumbled between kisses.

"Slow...mm shit." she moaned as his index toyed with her bud.

Saint hovered over her and slipped down his shorts in the process. They both locked eyes as he reached her spot, he locked his arms around her waist. Slowly he thrusted into her, getting deeper with each thrust....

___