A Piggy X-mas Carol

This is a telling of how a Christmas celebration would go with the whole gang. Heads up it might be funny. Tho it's gonna get dark funny at some points.

Inside Sofia's church, it's fully decorated for the holiday. Lights were up, George, Richard, Edmond, William, and Didier all brought in a total of five trees. All five trees of which were also fully decorated. It was snowing gently outside but it snowed enough overnight to where there would be no school the next day. Willow and Pauline were sitting on a pew and were watching a Christmas themed movie. But the characters in the movie started saying unholy stuff and making unholy noises. "I'm starting to think this isn't a Christmas movie." Pauline said. Willow took the remote and put it on HBO max and turned on The Elf movie. "Oh, Meha, Leon." Meanwhile, Blake, walked up to foxy and Clowny and handed them a box wrapped with paper that was striped green and red. Foxy held the box and both Meha and Clowny looked into the box. But both were appalled see what was inside. Clowny started breathing shakily as he looked up at Blake and walked away and sat by the side of the couch Pauline was sitting on. "BITCH WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY US SONIC 06'!!!??? AND FOR THE PS3!!! THIS GAME LEGIT GIVES VIETNAM FLASHBACKS!!!!" Meha said. "Oh boo hoo! I thought you guys loved that game." Blake said with the troll face. "BITCH NO THE FUCK WE DON'T!!!! YOU GOT CLOWNY CRYING IN THE CORNER BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!!" Meha said. "ElisexSonic...Storytelling...BUGS!!!!" Leon said as he was crying by the couch, Pauline gently petting his head. "Anyways what did you get me for Christmas?" Blake asked. "This." Meha said as he flips Blake off. "Damn. I hope you kept the receipt." Blake said. "FUCK YOU BLAKE AND YOUR GLITCHY ASS!!" Meha said. "Oh Meha, what you see is what you get, in fact." Blake said as she then started to purposely distort and glitch herself out. "Oh hahahaha- IGNORED!!! YOUR JOKE WAS IGNORED BECAUSE YOU'RE JOKE WASN'T FUNNY!" Meha said. (Nothing was wrong really, the 2 were messing around.)

Poley knocked on the door, and Gabriel went to answer, seeing Poley standing outside. "Merry Christmas my boi, I got you a present my robo-bro!" Poley said. "Oh thanks man- wha EWW BRUH, PUT THAT SHIT AWAY THERE'S CHILDREN HERE!!" Robby said as he opened the box to see a giant, wet...hand in the box that was making an ok sign with the thumb and index finger.

Meanwhile in the kitchen. George and Richard were making the food for everyone to eat with Sofia. "I'll be right back little ones." Sofia said as she washed her hands and left the room. "Ok mom/Sofia." The two said. It was at this moment that Zuzy and Zee both came into the kitchen trying to get something to drink but then she saw George and Richard doing their thing over the stove. "Aye Bae Bae, when the food gon' be ready? I'm starving in this bitch ya feel?" Zee and Zuzy both said. "When Anime/and or manga siblings stop thinking holding hands is lewd, that's when." George and Richard said. "But don't you actually cook at a restaurant? You're supposed to be good in the fucking kitchen, HA HA HA HA!" Zuzy said. "Wait what?" Zee said. "And you're a Zebra girl that thought doing SoundCloud was going to pay the bills. HA HA HA HA!!" George said giving Richard a high five. Richard looked over to his left and saw Zee's and Zuzy's shoes in the middle of the hallway. "Get y'alls dang shoes out the hallway. Before mom comes back." Richard said. "Speaking of irrelevant topics, aye where the freak Xero at tho, bruh?" George said. "Think Xero is with Didier at the store cuz they trying to get something." Richard said. In that instance high above from the ceiling Xero appeared from nowhere. Everyone in the kitchen looked up to see him. Zero started falling. "Catch my boi dog!" George and Richard said. Zee and Zuzy took off flying upwards to catch Xero but neither one of them could actually catch him. Both of them were fumbling Xero around but no one caught him. It went on long enough for it to become humorous and George started recording the twin looking like the two stooges. "You know what just let him fall I got him." Richard said. Zee and Zuzy stopped moving and Xero fell and Rochard caught him by his ankle. At that point Hank pulled up in his tank of a car with a small load of boxes in the back and Blicky crawled out of the ground right in front of the front door. As Hank got out of the car, two small children just slightly older than Xero jumped out of the car behind Hank. Blicky stood up and snapped his finger spawning a fully cooked turkey from nowhere. Both of them walked to the door not noticing each other but right after the both of them knocked on the door, they saw each other and both of them pulled out pistols and shot each other through the face at the same time, killing the both of them. Sofia finished what she had to do and went to open the door. Sofia saw no one but then looked down seeing the corpses of both her crushes, laying dead at her feet. Sofia screamed and everyone stopped what they were doing to see what was going on. Edmond came along and snapped his fingers, reviving both Death Knight and Blicky. Both of them walked inside like they weren't just dead a second ago and Death Knight put the boxes under the tree while Blicky went into the kitchen. "H-H-H-HEY,S-S-S-S-SON THE TURKEY IS DONE AND IS FULLY STU-U-U-UFFED!" Blicky said as he was spazzing out with flashes of red tv static across his body. Sofia teleported into the kitchen. "You...stuffed the turkey yourself?" Sofia asked. "HELL, Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YEA!" Blicky said. In Blicky's head he is flash-backing to how he stuffed the turkey. "WHO YOUR DADDY!? WHO YOUR DADDY!?" Blocky said in the flashback. "I STUFFED THAT SHIT REAL GOOD!!!" Blicky said.