Richard & Blake's argument pt2

Blake and Miracle are going to have a rap battle, Friday Night Funkin' styled again. Blake's Vocals sound similar to Tricky's vocals. While Miracles vocals sound similar to Sunday's UTAU Vocals. The song they are going o be rapping to, is Madness.

"You just made the greatest mistake of your life..." Blake said pissed all the way off a Richard's disobedience.

3
2
1
GO!

"I see that you've opposed me, might as well just give up now tho!"
Blake sang.

"Of course you would start off with that. I'm not really that surprised so!"
Richard sang.

"You won't love me once stuff heat up, letting you know that right now! k?" Blake sang.

"Sure thing. Noted. Not to shocking. I'll be good. I hear what you say!" Richard sang back.

"Ok, good! Now that that out the way. I can go a bit harder now. Don't you start backpedaling boy!" Blake Sang with a malicious smile.

"Oh for sure! Bet I promise to try and beat you. Nothing gives me more drive than playing a game just for it! What joy!" Richard said with joyful smile.

"Baffles me, why the hell are so loving, it bothers me how you could possibly see the goodness inside most these things!" Blake sang with her hair flowing in the wind.

"You wander why? Maybe you should seek life for its beauties, like the green grass, it's creation, or the birds that fly and sing." Richard sang back clearing up why he is such a loving person.

"You thought you could just order me around? Na-ah! I'll make you pay!" Blake sang.

"Not forcing you, just a suggestion. On you if progress delays." Miracle sang back with his angelic voice.

"Haha! Better but I don't care tho. Talk to me like that, I'll kill you." Blake sang making this rap battle more intense and now glitching out.

"Would be funny. If only you could just slow down say "love you too." Richard sang now powered up with a pure white glow around his body.

"Crazy! You thought you stood a chance against someone like me! HAHA!" Blake sang genuinely laughing and showing her fallen angel wings.

"I'm Not as arrogant as you! wish I killed myself like TA-DA!" Richard sang expressing how much he wishes he could carry out the order to kill himself, now in his dragon form and showing his wings.

By this point the entire multiverse was shaking vigorously because of these two. Too much pressure was building up in one spot and it was about to break reality.

"Doesn't matter! You are my bro! I won't hesitate to drag you!" Blake sang getting more and more angry as the song went on lighting her skull a blaze with teal fire.

"I know that Ma'am! In fact if I was you I'd hate myself real bad too!" Miracle sang with tears forming in his eyes and now glowing different colors in his Hyper Dragon form.

"Glad we can finally agree on something! Don't make me laugh tho! Watching you suffer is fun! Making you suffer is better!" Blake sang.

"I would know! Being a live is torture! Tho, at least I didn't die at the hands of zombies! I lived happily after! Richard sang reminding Blake that she died and Richard kept his life.

"You're gonna die for that! Over and over and over and over again too! Don't ask for any mercy, you're not 'bout to taste any!" Blake sang with aggression.

"I never ask for much! Tho I'm not going to need it! I can do anything! Including surviving your wrath! This is 'bout to be easy!" Richard sang.

"You can't just do as you are TOLD! It's disobedience and I will PUNISH! You'll wish mom and dad were HERE! They would never you save THOUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Blake sang as she started glitching out.

"Ok, I'll admit thats Hell FIRE! Though it's not my fault that I'm so TOUGH! I wish mom and dad to not BURDEN, themselves with you nor I, TODAY! Ha! For them, seeing me, is a mega NO-NO!" Richard sang explaining that he doesn't want their parents here because if they did, then they would be burden with his presence.

"Nope that's not true YOU KNOW! You know that it wouldn't work out like THAT! If you think that's what they're burden WITH! I thought you were smarter than that! But I guess I thought WRONG!" Blake sang hinting to her brother that him being in their parents presence isn't what their parents are burdened with.

"YOU ACT LIKE THOSE WORDS WOULD HURT ME!" Miracle sang at the same time as Blake.

"Ok, I'm wrong it's my LIFE! That's what burdens mom and dad! So let me rephrase all THAT! My life makes their's and yours SUCK! And I'm sorry that, I EVER EXISTED! Miracle sang.

"THAT'S TRUE! NOW! DIE! SUFFER!" Blake sang at the same time as Miracle was singing.

"Finally we are almost Done! I'm getting irritated only just by looking at you! I wish I never asked for you! Even after all this time! I get that feeling that you constantly made me feel. One of the reasons I fucking hate you so much Alright! Blake sang almost about to break her microphone.

"I'm sorry! Y'know I never meant this! I even asked you if you were doing ok and said you were doing alright! All I have ever wanted was to make you proud and for you to love me! Thought you were happy for me! Why couldn't you speak off your mind!? Richard sang his question and talked about all he ever really want from his sister.

"Because you always seemed like you make me feel that way on purpose!" Blake answered.

"And You say that I am dumb!? I would never do something to hurt us!" Miracle sang.

"I was happy that you're were doing so well! But I just felt so inadequate!" Blake sang.

"Oh my god sis! You are so petty! Look at what you did! All this cause of "Hate!" Richard sang upset that his sister hates him for such a stupid reason.

"Don't you fucking @ me like that ok, Dick!? You don't know it!" Blake sang angrily.

"Yeah, You're right I don't! But you could've prevented all this!" Miracle sang.

"Even if I didn't speak! You should've caught on real quick!" Blake sang.

"Don't know how you would figure that! This whole thing just made me sick!" Miracle sang finishing off the song.

Miracle chucked his microphone at Blake but before it made contact Miracle launched a Ki blast at the mic, blowing it up in Blake's face. Richard than teleports in front of Blake completely feeling dead inside after the song and gives her his hand.