About to pack? That'll have to hold.

George, Edmond, Didier, and William were flying through a worm whole back to their universe from Hill Zone after one of the toughest fights of their lives, helping Sonic's friends fight back against a devil known as executor who took over Sonics body and killed almost every one of Sonics friends across every continuity. As they were flying through this portal they were steadily healing up their own wounds using magic. After a 3 minute trip from one world to another, the four teenagers showed up at their tree house. All of them went inside, showered, and changed into their blanket onesies. After changing they all went to Richard's room to check on him. "Yo Mira, How you feeling?" Edmond asked Richard telepathically as to not make Richard talk verbally if he couldn't. "I'm fine. I'm able to talk now." Richard said. "Ok, that's good." Kade said smiling. "You guys look like you had a lot of fun today!" Richard pointed out. "Well we did have to kill a demon god named executor, who was controlling the body of sonic the hedgehog and killing all of sonic's friends across every continuity." William said. "Heh, sounds interesting, did you guys reverse the damage that this "executor" character Caused?" Miracle asked. "Indeed we did friend. And you should know this, maaaaaaaan!" Terry said making his friends laugh by referencing the Friday movie. "What, have you been doing while we were gone?" Kade asked. "I was about to put myself into an endless series of combat simulations, in which I fought and bested the strongest characters in fiction over and over again. But then I heard you guys walk through the door so had to cancel that." Miracle said trying to sit up straight. "You guys want to go ahead and tell the others that you're feeling better?" Kai asked. "Yea, sure." Miracle replies. Miracle then teleported back into Charles's bed. He could hear nothing at first but then the door opened. Miracle Could recognized the foot steps, they belonged to his sister.

Miracle got up from the bed still sore and walked to the door. He peeked through the crack to see Blake getting a wine glass and a rosè wine bottle, and pouring wine into the glass. Blake walked to the couch and turned the tv on. Miracle opened the door and walked out of Doggy's room grabbing Blake's attention. The two Bunny Siblings locked eyes for a second. Miracle waved his hand knowing good and dang well that he wasn't allowed to talk unless spoken to. Blake turned her head back to the tv in disgust. That hurt Richard a lot. Miracle tilted his head down, his eyes were watering. "I swear, if you start crying over there and disturb me, I'm going give you a real reason to cry." Blake said getting angry that Miracle was even standing in the same room as her. "Luv you too, Sis" Richard said in his head. "Come here." Blake ordered. Miracle made his way over to his older sister. Blake grabbed Miracle's ears and forcefully pulled him down at face to face level. "Stop. You're. God. Damn. Crying. You Bitch." Blake said getting really really furious. Blake then Glitched out of their room and onto the roof of the Condo they both lived at. "I have some questions for you." Blake said. "What is it that you want to ask about Ma'am." Richard said with sadness in his voice. "Have you ever noticed any unusual things about you're friends?" Blake asked. "W-What do you m-mean?" Miracle asked. "While I was on my way back from...running some errands. I was blown off the road by four things moving down the road at sound speed at the very least. I teleported out of my car down the street. I wait for the four things to pass me once more, they pass me and I see that whatever knocked me off the road weren't objects but were in fact people that you and I both are familiar with. I see George, William, Didier, and Edmond, running down the road at sound speed." Blake told Richard.

"Are you at all aware that your friends may perhaps have unique abilities just like me?" Blake asked. "There's no way. I mean, they've never done anything along those lines before, at least not in front of me." Miracle said not about to rat his friends out. "And you're sure about this. Because if you're lying to me, I will make life way harder for you than it is currently, you know I can do that." Blake threatened. "But Ma'am, those four are my best friends and I'm their best friend. If they did have some kind of super power I would for sure be knowing of that." Miracle said trying to not anger Blake any further. "And you believe that, why and how?" Blake asked. "I would've been notified by them in person, or have seen them use their powers if they did. Those guys trust me with everything." Miracle said truthfully. "But they never told me anything like that, and I've never seen anything that's super unusual." Miracle explained. "Ugh, thanks for nothing, Mistake." Blake said in annoyance.