Blake's Personal Work

This new chapter is supposed to be more like a story with in a story, because Blake Is about to talk a little bit about what happened in her past after she died.

Everybody now in Blake and Doggy's home looked at Blake Confused. "But why would you're dad put a shock collar, hell any collar for that matter on Richard?" Rash asked. "I really wish I knew, I don't know." Blake lied with the most convincing tone she could. by altering her voice and using an audio file from a video game. "Have your parents do anything to you?" Pony asked worried for both of his friend's. "The two have done nothing bad to me, but they done a bunch of things for me. The two loved to pamper me a lot." Blake stated truthfully.

Everyone felt relieved that at least one of them was treated right by their mom and dad. But the fact that one of their best friends was treated like some kind of animal by a pair of abusive owners still upset them greatly. "So you're parents were biased towards you? So what? They just didn't like Richard?" Zuzy asked trying to get clarification. "Yeah, that's how I remember them being. Blake state's once more truthfully. "To your knowledge, Have they done anything else to Richard? Do you know any other things that may have happened to him at the hands of your Ma and Pop?" Zee asked worried for her Kitten.

"No, I don't know very much on the topic" Blake lies once more. A moment of silence passed. "I feel uncomfortable on the subject" Blake said as to not draw out the conversation any longer. Nobody questioned any further. It was quiet for quite some time. Nobody said anything, it was so silent you could her a feather drop and hit the floor. It was then that Pony left the room to go back his room. Doggy arose from his seat to go down stairs to get a coffee and went to go and talk to Robby and Poley. Rash went with Doggy downstairs to get a coffee but after that went to do his own thing. Foxy got a text from Clowny asking if he wanted to hang out, Foxy replied saying that he would love to. So Foxy went and exited hopping into the whip and driving away. George, William, Didier, and Edmond just walked out of the room and went back to their tree house. Once the four of them were outside the door and closed it behind them, William snapped his fingers teleporting his four friends into the tree house. (To the rest of the characters, they don't know where they went)

Leaving only the girls in this room with each other. None of the girls had anything they wanted to say, so it stayed quiet. After like fourteen seconds of uncomfortable quietness, Zizzy looked at her sister's. "Come you two, lets go." Zizzy said walking to the door with Zee and Zuzy following behind. "I think imma go too, I have to start Packing." Pauline said after The Three Zebras had long since left the room. "Ditto" Willow and Ella spoke also leaving the room. So now Blake was by herself. "Now that everyone is gone, I can focus on my work..." Blake said.

She walked into her office to grab a clipboard, a few papers, a tape recorder, and a mysterious disc. After grabbing all this stuff, she despawned out of her Office and spawned behind her car (a teal Dodge Challenger) she opened the trunk of her car, placing her items inside. She closed the trunk and walked to the driver side door, and got inside, sitting herself down behind the steering wheel. She started up the car and drove off. As Blake was driving down the road, she turned the radio on and played her favorite song.

(Lyrics incoming!! If y'know the lyrics, then y'know. I put my own spin on them tho so hope you enjoy the fire! Cuz this stuff hear is bout to Start a Blaze Of Glory!)

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's something left. Cuz I've been testing and besting so long that even my best friend fears that my mind is gone." "Hey, I ain't never met a bitch that didn't deserve it. Me being treated like a cunt? You know that's unheard of. Hoe, you better watch how your talk'n and where your walk'n. Or you and yo homies might be fried by shock. I really hate to trip but I gotta cloak. As they choke, I laugh my ass off and watch them croak. Fool, I'm the kind of lady smaller girls just wanna look like. Outside way late at night taking lives under street light." Blake sang as she whipped down the street.