The road to asgard

So the gang walked back down the road to God. It was a peaceful walk, everyone was chatting have a good time besides Chris, Henry, and Blake. Sofia just so happen to be walking not too far behind Chris. She turned her head and saw Chris walking just a few steps ahead of them but she saw that Chris looked noticeably different. "Excuse me, Chris?" Sofia said. Chris turned his head around to look at Sofia. "Yes ma'am?" Chris said. "I have not noticed this before but...what's a good way to put this?" Sofia said. "Just tell me." Chris said sternly. "Well its just that you look a lot less...Zombie-ish. Are you alright?" Sofia asked. "I do? Huh, I never paid attention to it so I guess that's how it's slipped by me. But to answer your question, I feel fine." Chris said. The gang slowly made it back to where God was so they could get to the road of Asgard.

They all made it to God and walked passed him. "Christopher Evan Rafton." God called. Chris turned around and stopped walking as his friends continued to walk by and ahead of him. "Yes?" Chris said. "Please step forth to me, child." God said. Chris walked over to god and was now standing directly in front of him. "What's up?" Chris asked. "There is a small task that I want you to do. It is a very short and easy task and will take a large portion of your time." God said. "Alright, sure, what can I do you for?" Chris said. Behind Chris, God spawned a large pool of water. "Turn around." God said. Chris turned around and behind him, he saw the pool of water. "Woah, what is that?" Chris said. "You shall know very soon, what it is." God said. "Please, step into the water and lay on your back." God said. "You're the boss, I guess." Chris said as he walked closer to the pool and stepped into the water. Chris sat down and laid back, the water gently rippling and splashing around him. The rest of the gang had stopped moving a bit ago and saw all of what was happening. Chris looked up to the sky's of heaven as he laid on his back, until he started sinking into the water, as if the pool was getting deeper. He sunk fast to the bottom and no one could see him at the bottom of the pool from the very top. "Rafton/Chris/Dad?" Henry, Sofia, Richard, Didier, and William said to themselves at the same time.

It was quiet at first. Chris, underneath the water, seemed to be asleep. His face still but looking way different now. He looked, as if he wasn't a zombie at all. His face was complete, free of all blemishes and damage. His body completely fresh looking and rejuvenated. Chris suddenly snapped awake from his sleep. Chris spawned his hammer to his hand and flew up from the water with a shout. He bursted from the surface of the water with a warriors cry, holding hammer above his head, pointed at the sky. He glowed a fierce white glow causing almost everyone to shield their eyes. Chris flew down from the sky's into a kneeling position. He slowly stood up, hanging his head low and to his chest. All of his friends stood there and looked at him silently. Chris raised his head for everyone to see and Sofia broke out blushing like a rose. She was stunned and was flustered kinda. Axol whistled an impressed tune. "Woah, Zombie thing got a glow up." Blake said. Henry walked away from the group and closer to Chris. He started walking around him, checking him out. "Rafton? Is that really you? I mean, it has to be. You look completely different but you still have that same obnoxious, idiotic, retardant, dip shit face that you usually have. It's different but it's still you." Henry said. Henry stood up straight and removed his mask and his goggles. The gang saw the two of them talking and not killing each other for once and were silent, not having anything they really wanted to say. Sofia saw Henry take off his mask and goggles and felt lightheaded very very close to the point of fainting. Sofia fell over and sat down holding her head. She thought both Henry and Chris were so hot, she couldn't get herself to choose between the two of them, she wanted both. "Yea nice observation, fuck faced asshole. Why don't I give it a shot too! You're a poopy head!" Chris said. Some of the group did an exaggerated and playfully fake gasp at Chris's insult. "I'm gonna murder your face off one day, keep testing me, see what happens, Douche bag." Henry said. "You ain't gone do shit. Get the hell out my face!" Chris said. "So what happened to me?" Chris asked god, turning around to face him. "You have been reborn, from a demon to an angel. An angel of Death. You stepped into and laid back into the fountain of youth, that is how your skinned healed itself only in doing so we're you changed from demon to angel." God explained. "Huh? I-I'm an angel now?!" Chris said. "Indeed." God said. "But what about Satan?! Y'know the guy down there!? I already made a deal with him that I would come back into hell every once in a while to be his combat champion and in exchange for that he gives me my powers! I won't be able to go into hell if I'm an angel now!" Chris said. "I shall allow you to go into hell when you please." God said. "I thank you for that wholeheartedly, Sir but I'm still an angel! Is Satan even going to let me fight for him, I don't think he'll allow me my powers anymore if I'm an angel!" Chris said. "There is a simple fix for that." God said. "What? Are you going to punk Satan into continuing to give me my powers?" Chris asked. "No." God said. "Are you going to give me the powers of another person?" Chris asked. "Closer." God said. "I'm going to make your demon and angel powers alike, you're own power, and I shall lend you my power when you want." God said. The whole group gasped for real this time. "For real?" Chris asked. "Yes. For real." God said. "Well okay then. It's going to be hard trying to figure out angel powers." Chris said. All of the angels of the group stepped forward. "Don't worry Chris we'll help you with that!" The angels of the group said. "Aye man, I appreciate that, man." Chris said in a humble tone. "Don't mention it!" George said. "Thank you, God! For purifying this former corpse killer!" Chris said as he started walking away to his friends. "You are welcome." God said.

The gang then took off walking down the Rainbow Road (No MarioKart) leadings to Asgard. The waters underneath the water was rough and active. The shiny rock material that made up Asgard shined and glistened in the light of the stars. Everyone was quiet, taking in the otherworldly scenery. But the sounds of sea waters and footsteps on the bridge were interrupted by a loud roar coming from the other side of the bridge. Suddenly everyone sees two small figures fly from the city and into the water, followed by multiple world breaking lightning strikes. "Oh my uhhh, is that something we should be concerned about?" Sofia said. "Most likely so." Willow said. "Bro, Thor is having a fit over there." Meha said. "I wonder what big bad he fussing over this time." Gabriel said. "If that's even a big bad. That sounded like a yell, so it's not that giant wolf thing, it sounded masculine so it's not a female. And it's making Thor throw this hard of a tantrum. I'm sure it's the hulk." Chris said. "Shut up, Dick for brains!" Henry said. "You idiot! This is Norse god Thor, not Marvel Comics Thor! This guy doesn't know who hulk is so that can't be the case!" Blake said angrily. "Oh fuck both of you! Shit dick, Bitch!" Chris said. Henry rolled his eyes and ignored Chris while Blake turned around with a look on her face that could kill. "When we get back to earth, I'm roasting your brand new angel wings into some chicken wings and eat them up with some barbecue sauce, Dick face!" Blake said. "Bet you won't do it! You even try it and I'm taking your life just like I did back at the subway!" Chris said. "Arrogant ass!" Blake said. "Spoiled Slut!" Chris said. "Fuck you!" Blake said. "Fuck you!" Chris said. "Fuck you!!" Blake said. "FUCK YOU!!!" Chris said. Blake turned her head around and focused all of her strength and will to not snap on Chris and beat him to a blood zombie looking pulp of a corpse. George, Richard, William, Edmond and Didier all had their ears covered. Robby covered George's ears, Axol covered Richard's ears, Ella covered Edmond's ears, Willow covered Didier's ears, and Delilah covered William's ears. After all the swearing was over, they all uncovered their ears. Chris and Blake tried to keep themselves from talking to each other but they can't stand one another so they snapped at each other again and kept shouting at each other as they all continued walking but were soon interrupted by another loud roar that was greater than the last one. Everyone looked inwards and saw a giant flaming skull creature sprouting from the city and smashing up the castle and the buildings that surrounded it. "Holy shit!" Delilah said. "What the freak is that?!" George asked. "Is that the freaking monster from Thor: Ragnarok!? From the beginning of the movie?!" Richard said. "If that thing's here, I'm even more curtain that the hulk is here now!" Chris said. "Puny Banner and Jolly Green World Breaker are not here you goddamn imbecile!" Blake said. "Will you both shut the hell up?! We are about to fight a giant flame monster from Norse hell! I don't got the patience or the tolerance for your excessive bickering!" Pauline said snapping into her demon form. The five boys raised their swords to the sky shouting the magic sentence. Lightning shot down from the sky onto the boy's heads turning them into the gods among gods. A burst of green, blue, yellow, white and purple light bursted from both Zee and Zuzy. Willow and Zizzy went dragon. Chris grabbed his hammer and a burst of ethereal white light glowed from him just like earlier. Sofia went into her second demon form. Blake shouted at the top of her lungs as black fire engulfed her body and burned in her eyes. Everyone leveled up for this. The monster's attention was drawn to the gang by the lighting strikes that were on the bridge and not in the city where Thor actually was. "I think it sees us now!" Didier said. "I'ma bout to end this man's whole career!" Axol said. The monster was about to move over to the gang. The gang was about to get to springing. But then another more quiet yell could be heard coming from underneath the rainbow bridge. Everyone looked down and saw a giant wolf tangling with something in the water. Everyone looked closer. Chris grew a smile on his face backed up from the ledge. "HA! Take that wretched whore! You fucking wanker! I told you that the hulk was here! BuT No! You wanted to disagree that the hulk was on Asgard!" Chris said. "Dammit! Fuck you dick wad!" Blake said. "Yea, keep being salty about it, bitch fuck! Keep on throwing ya little tantrum knowing that I was right and you were wrong, piece of shit!" Chris said. Everyone turned back around and saw the fire monster moving towards them. Chris took his hammer and quietly went behind Blake and bonked her on her head with it before dipping while laughing, flying towards the giant flame monster. Blake let out a growl. Everyone else took off with Chris. Some went to fight the other enemies that were in the city, some went to the monster, some went to help the hulk.