Richard & Blake's argument

This music video is going to be the telling of how Miracle and Blake's argument on the moon. Blake is Dio Brando and Richard is Jotaro Kujo.

"I'm so mad at you now Richard. Tell me why you thought you'd ever get away with lying to me." Blake sang.

"There was no reason to tell you. If I did I knew you'd go for my friends, it's through your façade I see." Miracle sang in retort.

"Pls don't get so mad at me, it's our freaking powers, they're not free, they're not yours! You don't lies store, for all of us! I will give myself for you to experimentate, calculate, kill then take." Miracle sang.

"Stop deceiving! You will suffer hell once I cease singing! It's your own fault that I'll do this. You will cry! You must die!" Blake sang as Miracle was singing with her.

"You really fucked up, Dick! And I will teach you a lesson for your conduct, you will know your wrong doings here and right now!" Blake sang.

"I'm sorry Ma'am! I promise I won't be bad any more. So Please have mercy on me! Forgive me! I am Sorry!" Richard sang.

"Shut up right now! I can't freaking stand your voice! Meritless is what you'll be-be-be-be-be!" Blake sang as she started melting the ground with the intensity of her voice.

"Forgive me please! I plead! Please just let me be! My way is what I need you to see-e-e!" Miracle sang back, the only thing on his mind is apologizing to his sister and begging for her forgiveness and mercy.

"Did I not just tell you not to fucking speak!?! For disobeying me, hell is what you'll now meet!" Blake sang.

"You told me not to freaking speak, but you see! We can just talk this out! Neither of us need to bleed!" Richard sang.

"I could care less about what you think! Don't give a shit about what you think! You can't tell me what to do, it's the other way around!" Blake sang.

"I wasn't trying to boss you around! Never in my life would I ever do that! Wait up, how are we hearing in space where there is no sound!?" Miracle sang.

"Like seriously how are we doing this now?" Miracle sang.

"Don't you get sidetracked on me, you are going to suffer! Bow!" Blake said.

"Ok! Yes ma'am I'll hold that till later!" Miracle sang.

"Yea that's what I thought you fucking bitch boi, I will be your fader!" Blake sang.

"Ok, lets get something straight disgrace! You will be punished until I get bored! Which is going to be a long time for you! Yea just you. Right only you!" Blake sang while Miracle was singing.

"Yes Ma'am i understand. I will not be bad. I will atone for my ways, I will. And if that takes some harsh punishment then I will be true and let you do what you do." Richard sang while Blake was singing.

"I'm so sick of you, fucking TRASH! Could fucking kill in a FLASH! You want see it coming but I'll hit you with the final SMASH!" Blake sang.

"At least I'm not so very BRASH! But wish to never CLASH! As much as you hate me me, I would not like to burn to ASH!" Miracle sang.

"Your infuriating! Bet you'll wish you weren't so frustrating! I'm going to take my sweet time torturing you! You'll feel blue!" Blake sang while Miracle was singing.

"I'm real sorry for what I did! I was being a dumb ass kid! Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me! I will better myself so you can be happy! That's ensured, secure, a vouch, an undertake and a guarantee!" Miracle sang while Blake was singing

"You are so goddamn stupid sometimes! I really hope you know that, Dick! By now you should have grown more. But now I guess I was wrong!" Blake sang.

"Yes madam, I'm aware of that! My fault for my shortcomings. But it's not over yet! And I'll prove it within this song!" Miracle sang trying to assure Blake that he will put forth the time and the effort to better himself.

"Promise!" Miracle sang loudly while Blake sang.

"Silence!" Blake sang loudly while Richard sang.

"Yes ma'am!" Miracle sang.

"Quiet!" Blake sang.

"Ok!" Miracle sang.

"Enough!" Blake sang.

"Got it!" Miracle sang

"Shut up!" Blake sang

"Sure thing!" Miracle sang.

"STOP!" Blake ordered.

"I will make you suffer for lying to..." Blake sang while Miracle sang his part.

"I never should have tried lying to..." Miracle sang.

"YOU!(x12)" Miracle sang

"ME!(x12)" Blake sang.

"Now that we are almost fucking done with this, you can go break yourself. Better yet just kill yourself!" Blake sang.

"But ma'am you know good and well that doesn't work! Even past all these years, ya boi is still mortal here!" Miracle sang.

"Then that's real unfortunate for you! It only means I get to make your life a living hell, lets go!" Blake sang.

"I guess you are really right in that regard, sis! But it would accomplish virtually nothing! You already made feel like an echo!" Miracle sang.

"Of course I am right you dare think otherwise! For that insult you will learn today, I ain't the one!" Blake sang!

"Yes ma'am of course you're right I didn't mean all that! That's was just bad phrasing! Of course I know your not done!" Miracle sang.

"It's about time that you've learned your place! Now listen up I'll say this only once! Come here, give me your hand, your punishment starts here!" Blake sang.

"Ok madam I am on my way! I won't prolong this any longer! I'm here! Let me just point out you made this whole thing clear!" Miracle sang.

End of song.

"Madam, as much as I don't want this to be my fate. I'll let you do whatever you see fit with me." Miracle said. "Shut up! I don't want to here you talking! You've lost that right a long time ago!" Blake demanded. Miracle really wanted to snatch his arm away. And because he really wanted to do it, by reflex he did it on accident.